From 01/24/2012 to 02/22/2012
- 03:08 am Feature #4886: customizable output file name pattern
- +1 with the syntax used to display fields on composition's labels
- 03:00 am Feature #4970: Ability to filter what layers are shown on a map
- Vincent Picavet wrote:
> I see two ways of implementation, don't know which suits best your use case :
> * for ...
- 04:20 pm Bug #5060 (Closed): Fails with openlayers layer
- It is probably because you selected the openlayers layer for coverage.
0.2.1 fixes by filtering only VectorLayers ...
- 04:16 pm Revision 5e1d5da03c97e9ba8b16b7f463f9220f2a2a2418: upload v0.2.1
- 04:14 pm Revision dc76fb360b3140e8d31f401d558d57c722b331aa: Merge branches '5060' and 'master'
- 04:14 pm Revision 530b5c605f6b2677534a442e70b87c09928f38f5: only add vector layers in combobox
- 03:43 pm Bug #5060 (Closed): Fails with openlayers layer
- >> I am using QGIS 1.7.4 Wroclaw. I load a satellite image layer using
>> the openlayers pugin. I create a simple pr...
- 06:36 am Feature #4885: mask around entities
- Not sure if this would be the same issue, but a facility to shade/fill/fade the area around the feature, making the f...
- 06:31 am Feature #4886: customizable output file name pattern
- Keen on this as well. Needs to be some non-arbitrary method of naming exported files. Even just a hardcoded naming sc...
- 03:09 am Feature #4886: customizable output file name pattern
- +1 for being able to set the location and file name of the output map using a coverage field as you dont always want ...
- 01:24 am Feature #4970: Ability to filter what layers are shown on a map
- I think either would work.
I think maybe the 2nd option would be easier to set up as it involves adding data to 1 ...
- 09:25 am Feature #4970: Ability to filter what layers are shown on a map
- I see two ways of implementation, don't know which suits best your use case :
* for every layer in the template ma...
- 08:56 am Feature #4970 (Rejected): Ability to filter what layers are shown on a map
- Situation - you have a projects with 20 locations (sites) you would like to make maps for. On each map you only want ...
- 01:21 am Feature #4873: Coverage layer generation
- A very useful tools that I miss in Atlas is the possibility to set the layout scale from a field.
Can I reproduce it...
- 01:16 am Bug #4954 (Rejected): Base Topo WMS printed shifted
- When I use a local projection system (e.g. EPSG: 32632) the WMS base map is printed shifted.
If I print directly vi...
- 10:20 am Bug #4923: Only operating on topmost canvas layer
- Could you try with 1.7.3 release ?
Could someone confirm this bug on OSX and/or on another platform ?
- 06:33 am Revision 94d537d5b754b727c04579b54cb9482569255dff: Do not call exec on each run, just show
- 06:26 am Revision 93591e61a37b840dd8e8b9495348dec69935000b: Plugins.qgis.org does not know about 10>9. upd...
- 06:23 am Revision ba367eb06f721c6aad331a3bced3a356cc809b74: Version 0.1.10
- 06:22 am Revision 5ce2c37f9d6d485db281369029c9963c65c5a3a3: Fix typo for enableRenderButton
- 06:10 am Bug #4894: Add a simpler machanism for field names
- As the coverage layer is usually done by the user, the field names should be ok to remember.
I don't really see a ...
- 06:02 am Bug #4889: Launch Atlas Error - QGIS Copiapó
- Checked the qgis history and it should be ok as of 1.4.
Could you try this in the Python console ?...
- 05:32 am Bug #4883 (Closed): replacement in label
- Patch applied in 0.1.9.
- 05:31 am Bug #4893 (Closed): Change "Render" into "Print" or "Save pdf"
- Changed «render» to «export» in 0.1.9
- 05:30 am Feature #4925 (Closed): run button disabled
- Patched applied in 0.1.9. Thanks !
- 05:30 am Bug #4939 (Closed): error using field for label
- Patch applied, thanks.
Fixed in 0.1.9.
- 05:27 am Revision 354d989361a1f0cd1bc244e4e64cb4a9410eacf7: Version 0.1.9
- 05:27 am Revision 5a65c38c77ce5e189a8aae37a044f744c576a62e: Validate entries to enable/disable export butt...
- 01:00 pm Revision c4777bf64b88fa80a61732abc07e53ffaedddf8a: fix comment typo in metadata.txt
- 12:54 pm Revision 6f08477e50e1ec5290f6c65c098d7ebeffe4ddef: Add zip and compiled i18n to gitignore
- 12:53 pm Revision 3e413e9e696adb7661bbd18792c7fd3b43b1f0b3: Change «render» to «export». Closes (#4893)
- 12:39 pm Revision d4a3c290029f537506ebb0a10aa09fcc4b05d267: Fixes (#4883) replacement labels. patch by tqhien
- 01:17 am Bug #4939: error using field for label
- Seems the same bug as #4883.
I sent a workaround patch which has to be validated.
- 09:57 am Bug #4939 (Closed): error using field for label
- When i use the "$FIELD(fieldname)" appears the follow error:
Errore durante l'esecuzione di codice Python:
- 08:22 am Bug #4883: replacement in label
- Seems that if composer only has only one $FIELD , the instruction should be
selectFieldNames = list(set(*[lri['fiel...
- 07:45 am Feature #4925 (Closed): run button disabled
- curently you can click the run button no matter if there are any layers or composers in the project or the outputDir ...
- 05:19 pm Bug #4923 (Closed): Only operating on topmost canvas layer
- On my Mac OSX build, the atlas plugin is not accepting the layer choice from the dialog. Rather, it is defaulting to ...
- 05:14 pm Bug #4922 (Rejected): Layers not rendering - OSX
- I've compiled a debug version of trunk on my Mac OSX environment. The plugin is non-functional on my system. Basicall...
- 01:28 am Bug #4898: The plugin keeps on producing maps
- Yes, apparently one instance remains open, and any map I load gets printed again.
- 04:06 pm Bug #4898: The plugin keeps on producing maps
- You mean if you open it twice ?
- 04:05 pm Feature #4902 (Closed): add multilanguage support
- I18N added in 0.1.8, thanks Bernhard.
I included french and german translation.
- 03:59 pm Revision 07d5fe43fdef64bfeb247e48d153db880fec2013: v0.1.8 with i18n (thx Bernhard)
- 03:47 pm Revision fbb32d23ec2cf4f40cb4bf9f64411ce7b5dcea58: Add i18n rules to Makefile
- 03:35 pm Revision 4fa6f34575c1b6c6126098b23e875524d8420d03: Add i18n support and de+fr translations
- 12:55 am Feature #4902 (Closed): add multilanguage support
- add support for other languages
supplied by personal mail
- 09:17 am Bug #4898 (Closed): The plugin keeps on producing maps
- If I reopen the plugin, it keeps on writing new maps (got 175 of them now). Closing it stops the pdf production.
- 09:12 am Bug #4889: Launch Atlas Error - QGIS Copiapó
- There is a good chance that this part of qgis composer has been added after 1.6. We would have to check in old api ve...
- 08:27 am Bug #4894: Add a simpler machanism for field names
- My point is that the average user:
* does not remember the name of the fields
* types wrong 50% of times.
- 07:25 am Bug #4894: Add a simpler machanism for field names
- Could you elaborate, I don't really see where/how a dropdown could be used. The point is just typing any text in the ...
- 07:13 am Bug #4892 (Closed): Name should be Atlas
- 07:13 am Bug #4892: Name should be Atlas
- I think you mean in the plugin menu entry ?
Fixed at rev http://hub.qgis.org/projects/atlas/repository/revisions/ab1...
- 07:12 am Revision ab1a2f250d384b0ce4023c878a9c4564d1921550: Capitalize plugin name
- 07:10 am Bug #4894 (Rejected): Add a simpler machanism for field names
- From Help:
"You can use text replacement in label. Every occurence of $FIELD(fieldname) in a label will be replaced ...
- 07:08 am Bug #4893 (Closed): Change "Render" into "Print" or "Save pdf"
- I think it is much more clear for the user.
- 06:56 am Bug #4892 (Closed): Name should be Atlas
- All plugins have a Capitalized Name; please /s/atlas/Atlas
- 05:05 am Bug #4889 (Closed): Launch Atlas Error - QGIS Copiapó
- An error has occured while executing Python code:
Traceback (most recent call last):
- 02:10 am Bug #4883: replacement in label
- a very light test...
- 01:52 am Bug #4883: replacement in label
- Your patch is not equivalent, since union removes duplicates (that's why it's used there)
Could you post your compos...
- 01:38 am Bug #4883: replacement in label
- the problem persists (same error) in 0.1.7 and is solved by a more traditional list management ...
but my Python ski...
- 03:12 pm Revision ac462bad7ba661d99bac2100c2bff4bd0db5194c: clean and comment code
- 03:04 pm Feature #4885: mask around entities
- Also see QGIS-Desktop Feature #3253
- 01:44 pm Revision 80158e557f2b226712f2a4045065861d035aaa9a: add script to upload zip to plugin.qgis.org
- 01:41 pm Revision 540a81e7bb8eec22fe367b6aa62773365a583d56: Save settings between sessions
- 12:41 pm Feature #4886 (Rejected): customizable output file name pattern
- The output file name should be customizable, with coverage layer fields values.
It could alternatively be set direct...
- 12:36 pm Feature #4885 (Rejected): mask around entities
- Generate a mask around coverage entities to only see area of interest
- 12:34 pm Feature #4882 (Closed): some ideas
- 12:33 pm Feature #4882: some ideas
- Please file individual issues for each entry
For the feature requests :
* using field values in file name is on my ...
- 12:21 pm Revision e915736e87decb79f5ca706d9877dbc2bc8758b5: Set default output dir to user home directory
- 12:16 pm Bug #4883: replacement in label
- Could you try to reproduce with latest version ?
This should be fixed in 0.1.7
- 12:11 pm Revision 2b9ebfb32449e6e675016c8c636d153b890f79af: Set default output dir to user home directory
- 06:56 am Bug #4881 (Closed): Error during the installation
- Fixed in changeset commit:"60e89368e78ccc6f27d743b87b8d4da0900b3fbe".
- 06:52 am Revision 60e89368e78ccc6f27d743b87b8d4da0900b3fbe: Replace placeholder text by text, Closes #4881
- 06:32 am Bug #4883 (Closed): replacement in label
- does not work for us, with a simple postgis layer (table department, field: nom_departement)
in the composer: $FIELD...
- 06:29 am Feature #4882 (Closed): some ideas
great, we expect this plugin for a long time!
tested quickly ...
a bug: it seems that the atlas does on...
- 06:26 am Bug #4881 (Closed): Error during the installation
- During the installation I got this error :
'QLineEdit' Object has no attribute 'setPlaceHolderText'
Here is the ...
- 01:06 am Revision e3b9aa13feacead4f5032063e0287e52e69ca832: version 0.1.6
- 01:03 am Revision c9026cce49c8275440b4d6a62f062fe63dd9060c: fixes union set problem
- 01:02 am Revision d22300beef3a7f86fafe18c2876ddde8a93fb1a0: version 0.1.5
- 12:14 am Bug #4875 (Closed): Invalid plugin notice when trying to load into master build
- Fixed in 0.1.3
- 12:12 am Revision b89d4fc63fba3c55ca76fa970fe2b10d452226d6: Fix debug code. Closes #4875. upgrade version
- 08:08 pm Bug #4875 (Closed): Invalid plugin notice when trying to load into master build
I get the following when trying to load the plugin into a 'master' branch build on Mac OS X 10.6.8:
- 04:35 pm Revision 8cc884216b6dc144c69aaceaefa24ea1de338a85: Better Makefile with zip and upload
- 04:27 pm Feature #4873 (Rejected): Coverage layer generation
- Currently the coverage layer has to be provided.
A step 1 in map book creation would be to generate the coverage lay...
- 04:20 pm Revision e1468fb7a817142a9cbc3ad15e3f874bf97d539b: Upgrade version to test uploading with xmlrpc
- 02:53 pm Revision 26b26815e97c4825737d09de6766e501f54cd28a: Version 1.1
- 02:49 pm Revision ffbee558792f8eea3633b27e78baad65d37f1ac7: Reduce image size to be able to upload plugin
- 02:36 pm Revision 211c97365d79d5be975aba8e5e252ed361c7300c: Fix bad resourc module name
- 11:27 am Revision 5b3d700c85780362ab7e7d7225a499902e3ca77d: reorganize help files
- 08:38 am Bug #4847 (Closed): documentation
- Documentation is now included in the plugin
- 08:37 am Feature #4825 (Closed): PDF output
- 08:37 am Feature #4825: PDF output
- PDF output is now possible, using a filename pattern with a .pdf extension.
- 08:36 am Feature #4829 (Closed): Set output configuration
- Atlas plugin uses composer settings, print configuration should be Ok.
- 07:11 am Revision 67e43547b0fcdd2e91284d5b7a96955fc4bc1c06: Fix documentation path and deployment
- 06:31 am Revision 30f76607ad1f08ea8208ea27380b71702124c441: credit for code from composer helper plugin
- 06:30 am Revision d60262b9b67fe52cdc50e5d45790a98931815df8: Add documentation image files
- 06:26 am Revision 5dbdc658cba0ff682c7d1fdadde78e52a7b0ebdf: Add documentation image files to deployment
- 06:23 am Revision 6c0c498a58e23b84dc054c28a15cf2f38bd566a1: Improve documentation
- 02:41 am Revision e2e34bd20c3b57f453f41d32d7e9ea2b8de28835: fix help when called from help menu
- 02:40 am Revision 58f38dd7c8aed8b55bfa5347b433931afd674b2b: Improve help
- 02:29 am Revision b60cf7b2e62609f7c8dabcb6cc315ab4e351b7fb: Improve documentation
Also available in: Atom