- Clarified input fields.
- Added help button and documentation.
- Fixed translation issue (Angus Carr).
- Fix layout of plugin menu.
- Changed default minimum version to 1.8.
Plugin documentation can be viewed at http://geoapt.com/pluginbuilder
- Adds the two new mandatory fields to metadata.txt (author and email)
- Fixes a typo in the results dialog (pyuic4)
- PEP8 compliance for generated files
This version fixes a number of issues, including a bug in the generated metadata.txt file that caused version numbers to be parsed incorrectly when uploading to the repository.
A default Sphinx template is now created in the help subdirectory. You can build the documentation using make or the make.bat found in the help directory.
The Plugin Builder has been updated to support the metadata in a text file. This wil be fully implemented at version 2.0---for information see:
A new field has been added for the website/bug tracker for your plugin.
Additional validation has been added to enforce the class naming convention.
The new version can be installed using Plugins->Fetch Python Plugins... menu in QGIS.
See http://spatialgalaxy.net/2011/01/24/developing-qgis-plugins-with-git/ for info on developing plugins with git.
With the publishing of the Plugin Builder plugin, the online plugin builder at http://pyqgis.org is disabled.
Install the Plugin Builder plugin from Plugins -> Fetch Python Plugins.. in QGIS.
Also available in: Atom