From 05/16/2011 to 06/14/2011
- 09:53 am Bug #3985 (Closed): HTML entities in js/Translations.js
- I'm using QGIS Web Client (snapshot from 2011-05-19) with *lang=it*.
The strings appear in Italian, but HTML entit...
- 09:24 am Bug #3984 (Closed): Scale mismatch between QGIS Mapserver and Web Client
- It seems that I have some bias between the scale displayed by the Web Client and the scale computed by the QGIS Maps...
- 06:37 am Feature #3971 (New): Native support of famous tile services (OpenStreetMap, GoogleMaps, Bing, etc.)
- If I rightly understand, QGIS Web Client supports maps from (QGIS) WMS servers only. I can add OpenStreetMap (and the...
- 05:54 am Bug #3964: Problem with layers in different SRS
- I always include EPSG codes in my projects, but Proj4js can load them from the internet at run-time. From proj4js/lib...
- 04:37 am Feature #3969 (Closed): QGIS Webclient should have a theme-switcher
- There should be a way to change to a different QGIS project without having to reload the whole client. Also the spati...
- 04:33 am Bug #33: Tooltip display in IE sometimes missing
- I was able to track down the problem: URL length limitation in IE. See bug report and discussion at OpenLayers: http:...
- 12:34 am Bug #3964: Problem with layers in different SRS
- ok - thanks for the patch. I will review, test and apply.
We need to discuss the use of proj4js though. It adds 73...
- 07:20 am Bug #3959: Zoom-to does not work (SQL syntax error in wsgi/search.wsgi)
- The E'foo' syntax works in a consistent way (backslash must be doubled), it is not affected by the standard_conformin...
- 07:15 am Bug #3959: Zoom-to does not work (SQL syntax error in wsgi/search.wsgi)
- If I rightly understand the Postgres documentation, the syntax E'foo' is supported at least from 8.2 and it is not su...
- 06:57 am Bug #3964: Problem with layers in different SRS
- *Notice:* to use SRS like EPSG:3003, I added *proj4js* to the web application.
- 06:54 am Bug #3964: Problem with layers in different SRS
- I suggest this patch in *js/WebgisInit.js*:...
- 06:52 am Bug #3964 (Closed): Problem with layers in different SRS
- I have a QGIS project with two layers: one is EPSG:3003 (metric, Italy) and the other EPSG:900913 (metric, Google). T...
- 06:13 am Bug #3959: Zoom-to does not work (SQL syntax error in wsgi/search.wsgi)
- In the postgresql.conf there is a setting that you could change:
standard_conforming_strings = on
If you enable...
- 08:32 am Bug #3959 (Closed): Zoom-to does not work (SQL syntax error in wsgi/search.wsgi)
- The SELECT performed by wsgi/search.wsgi on the search tables has an issue (at least on my PostgresSQL 8.4). The prob...
- 06:28 am Bug #35 (New): PDF not always opened
- * FF 3.6 Uster grundplan_av: Shows link for opening PDF
* FF 3.6 GL: WMS link is displayed in print window
- 06:24 am Bug #34 (Closed): Tooltip still showing after switching tool
- Not browser dependent(?)
- 06:23 am Bug #33 (Closed): Tooltip display in IE sometimes missing
- No http request is issued
Also available in: Atom