From 06/04/2011 to 07/03/2011
- 05:14 pm Feature #972: do locking when features are changed in PostGIS tables
- IMO locking database tables never makes any sense. One of the main reason to move to a database system rather then f...
- 04:56 pm Bug #4041: segfault when trying to open layer properties
- Seems to be related to the same ticket I opened. http://hub.qgis.org/issues/4045
- 02:41 pm Revision 4b84959729b2a07e2ca81b872fdd6bde7479f400: Rename QgsExpressionBuilder to QgsExpressionBu...
- 02:39 pm Revision 14a8924709f600e1dd6125c166483757aa962751: Copy layout and code from field calculator for...
- 11:39 am Bug #3130 (Closed): Internal SVG resources not selectable on OS X
- Er, so it's already implemented, very likely for a long time. Don't know how I missed this.
- 11:14 am Feature #1442: system specific location of qgis settings
- OK, so not for 1.7.
2.0 it is then...?
- 07:41 am Revision 55a1778b68afd48db4b55a1060413c659c0e8a0e: other workaround for Qt#5114 (fixes #3250, #30...
- 07:07 am Revision 8eb7664b212a62fcf6e19e2d546f8586eb1edd95: fix windows build
- 05:09 am Feature #4047 (Closed): plugin postgis manager - table versioning tool: improvement
- table versioning tool
add 2 columns user_start, user_end
goal: to save the author of changes data
- 04:51 am Bug #4046: Composer raster problem printing - PDF
- I am having trouble adding a file to show this problem, are there only some image types which suit redmine? The exten...
- 04:21 am Bug #4046 (Closed): Composer raster problem printing - PDF
- Duplicate I suspect of issue closed earlier - below. I can reproduce this in trunk and 1.7 on Win7.
It is only asso...
- 01:49 am Bug #4045 (Closed): Seg Fault on open layer properties
- Latest build seems to seg fault when opening the layer properties on a new layer. Reproducible steps seem hard to fi...
- 01:13 am Bug #4044: loosing features when using New Symbology, Graduated symbol
- using mode 'Quantile' on same Column and number of classes shows all features ok (see nl_ok.png limburg is selected (...
- 01:09 am Bug #4044 (Closed): loosing features when using New Symbology, Graduated symbol
- When opening a shapefile (see test data attachement), and using Graduated symbol (new symbology), certain features ar...
- 12:50 am Bug #4043 (Closed): wrong alignment - both vertical and horizontal - of marker symbol in composer...
- Within the last week (sorry, can't be more precise that this), something changed in the way the legend marker symbol ...
- 12:17 am Bug #3415: Basemap shrinks during export to pdf
- I tried to export the print composer to PDF (WinXP, OSGeo setup of 1.7) and it seems the problem still exists. The ra...
- 08:54 pm Revision 44fddd17679916d40a8a769e1521b59c47a74051: Merge remote branch 'upstream/master' into exp...
- Fixed merge conflict in pallabeling
- 08:00 am Revision 71443b1206ae73f5ebf37b8016fe02ad98812596: Lock render method with mutex. Usefull e.g. fo...
- 07:32 am Revision 92df0292ccb2a74afd74880dddda7515682fa9ce: resolve another conflict
- 07:29 am Revision 86e63dbbef7bec136c387a7f2464be45b513ecaa: resolve another conflict
- 07:28 am Revision d57626fb8b0b21de1f303ff80e9c41f13672e418: resolve conflict
- 07:23 am Revision 9a1f1351791c7a71ad46e6c42457c152b2f46936: More legend cleanup
- 07:23 am Revision 4215d51730aa97e2d31c1a5d7faae0dfcebb8368: Better layout for composer legend
- 07:23 am Revision e0eb45665fe03574ccf0954e4e2791a5edd01b8a: Better consideration of large point symbols in...
- 07:22 am Revision 49f4591905b8013a6d51b8f0a44c43e7931d0073: Fix for composer legend issues, e.g. ticket #3346
- 06:14 am Revision 52ca39c7ca5d18a5fd991d75b1f6c1b837d132d1: Merge branch 'release-1_7_0' of github.com:qgi...
- 06:07 am Revision 6cbb9f0f696d8e225938a278da4f82fdd3c64efa: Fix labeling-ng with utf-8 layers (ticket #3854)
- 05:24 am Bug #4042 (Closed): SVG fill symbology bad rendered
- it seem disappeared after I update qgis.
So I close the ticket re-open if the bug will be better defined.
- 03:22 am Bug #3854 (Closed): Crash when labeling layer with cyrillic name
- Fixed in 8e5cd403bb1dd2971b73
- 03:20 am Revision 8e5cd403bb1dd2971b7356ca3aefa411d4756a2b: Fix labeling-ng with utf-8 layers (ticket #3854)
- 03:20 am Bug #2880: makefiles not parallel building proof
- The problem seems gone with version 1.7. I took multiple runs with up to 30 workers.
Can somebody confirm that?
- 02:18 am Bug #3823 (Closed): qgis_mapserv.fcgi segmentation fault
- Closing the ticket as no further feedback. Please reopen if it is still a problem
- 03:55 pm Bug #4042 (Closed): SVG fill symbology bad rendered
I have build with inkskape some new SVG symbol useful to fill polygons with oblique lines.
Many of them work pr...
- 10:34 am Bug #3999: [OsX] GRASS provider doesn't load on OS X
- William, you explain the solution clearly and concisely in the last paragraph of the bug report. The shared code need...
- 08:06 am Bug #4039: wms layerorder dialog missing icons and wrong tooltips
- don't know if we had an icon there. But I opened the ui file in designer, and added 'Up' and 'Down' as caption of the...
- 08:02 am Revision bae72da15892cd6525bd836e1ffb270428636371: Merge branch 'master' of github.com:mhugent/Qu...
- 07:43 am Bug #4041 (Closed): segfault when trying to open layer properties
- trying to test a join between a simple shape file and a sqlite database I get a segfault with current master/head 4d7...
- 02:16 am Bug #4040 (Closed): 'settings' and 'project properties' doubled in menu's
- Running Ubuntu Natty (gnome classic desktop) here, both and 'Project properties' and the full 'Options set' are twice...
- 02:06 am Bug #4039 (Closed): wms layerorder dialog missing icons and wrong tooltips
- In the wms-layer dialog, in the 'layer-order'-tab, both icons for changing the layer order are missing.
And they s...
- 01:43 am Revision 8cddfb8d5ed3116eb5077e200fb8b53cd280cac3: Merge remote branch 'upstream/master' into exp...
- 11:28 pm Bug #4038 (Closed): v.kernel error message
- v.kernel send a error message like:...
- 08:10 pm Bug #3999: [OsX] GRASS provider doesn't load on OS X
- ... dynamic_lookup seems to work. Maybe the load order is different. Maybe symbols are not looked up at load time, ...
- 05:17 pm Bug #4013: Large Projects: add limitations to the manual
- From Royce Cline: the limit of the number of open files per process on OS X is 256. I now remember this problem a wh...
- 03:29 pm Bug #4009 (Feedback): wrong CRS definition
- Do the .prjs contain a EPSG references?
PROJ.4 wise EPSG:25832 and EPSG:3044 are identical as are EPSG:4326 and EP...
- 03:20 pm Bug #4025 (Closed): Field Calculator - Supported Operations - Negative Value (-a) does not worked
- fixed in commit:061fba454420701de3babe505763af9e08ccc557
- 03:17 pm Revision 4d75a7d3e41639d22d322c5b44aabf6ee606ea33: postgresql provider: fix 64bit ints
- 03:16 pm Revision 061fba454420701de3babe505763af9e08ccc557: search string parser: fix -a expression (fixes...
- 10:04 am Revision 890b092238deb719aa7bb1197a557dec57905d81: [FEATURE] Improve SpatiaLite provider to manag...
- 07:32 am Revision 4d051b8b32dc4fc85f5921013a559335e7593a9f: Emit signal when showing / hiding composer
- 07:30 am Revision 701e35dae25c367a0e6d0bda16e6f951186f2a1d: Emit signal when showing / hiding composer
- 06:55 am Bug #4037 (Closed): Wrong CRS definition
only to report that EPSG:40003 CRS is not well defined.
It is "+proj=tmerc +lat_0=0 +lon_0=9 +k=0.9996 +x_0=1...
- 06:04 am Revision eb89be36021add0c19607ffebeeb38702217c930: Tweak for layer cache
- 06:03 am Revision 834fc0b710171a80a29038f74ad2c603bf015424: [backport] Fix bug where histogram can be assi...
- 06:03 am Revision 199567c4e67cb96435fb3d68b78c2a9e9668d514: Added section on using QtCreator
- 06:02 am Revision 3358e175ba9a7016ced9608637f2cabe8958898b: Fix bugs causing a crash when histogram is gat...
- 05:58 am Revision 127f7c0dd85b34141eb674ed2666e1cf7e2155b6: Merge branch 'master' of github.com:qgis/Quant...
- 05:57 am Revision 4888f51d54960b4e01a57b3a4bc8d50d38397c35: [backport] Fix bug where histogram can be assi...
- 05:45 am Revision b2b6c5a84202bf823597f08719719fc275dfea64: Added section on using QtCreator
- 05:38 am Revision 7d145a94524a6bfc025bfe36388c071f35a16f8a: Fix bugs causing a crash when histogram is gat...
- 01:30 am Bug #4036: Cannot open GML on Ubuntu
- Seems to be related to this bug
- 12:13 am Revision b6fa94fa2fe28bf56d241c7e1a94bc57581600be: Merge branch 'svg_params'
- 12:09 am Revision 4546646f1dd03c899ad505df7afcea51e4e30e62: Adapt svg param elements also if going via the...
- 11:11 am Bug #4036 (Closed): Cannot open GML on Ubuntu
- Running Ubuntu Natty with nightly builds. I cannot open any GML files (like lakes.gml from QGIS sample data). (Window...
- 10:42 am Bug #4035 (Closed): Print Composer shape combo box not refecting current shape
- Draw a new shape. The new shape is an ellipse and shows on the *Item* tab *Shape* combo box as *Ellipse*... as expect...
- 10:26 am Bug #4034 (New): Print Composer window v-slider not scaled
- The vertical slider on the main window isn't scaled (the horizontal one is).
The up and down arrow button work ok.
- 08:39 am Feature #4033 (New): Map navigation - temporarily change to zoom in / zoom out / pan tool
- Would it be possible to add a keyboard shortcuts that temporarily changes current tool to zoom in/zoom out/pan only w...
- 08:38 am Bug #4032 (Closed): FTools join
- When joining two vector layers with FTools, the interface throws this error:
Errore durante l'esecuzione di codice...
- 08:32 am Feature #4031 (Closed): Map navigation - pan to selected
- When I'm selecting a row in attribute table there is an option to zoom to this feature. But there are no possibility ...
- 08:23 am Revision ae6fb04fea1388b9c37dfde3882cace0d2496b42: small tweak to svg file
- 08:15 am Bug #4010: "Could not open CRS database" message at layer loading
- There is bug in my old custom plugin, sorry.
- 04:46 am Bug #4030: 1.7.0 Build failure with internal spatialite on OpenBSD
- Hi Landry,
just a basic explanation; libspatialite comes in two
1) standard "libspatialite...
- 03:05 am Bug #4030 (Closed): 1.7.0 Build failure with internal spatialite on OpenBSD
- In 1.7.0, the build fails on OpenBSD (gcc 4.2.1) during the linking of qgis binary with undefined references to the s...
- 03:01 am Revision 93158e78ad99e06004b466fb847e30aa8c9e5b79: Small fix for svg parameter replacement
- 02:42 am Revision 3ca74587eb6dcc3e930daf9938311b685b902fc0: Added svg parameters to marker files
- 01:00 am Revision 0a15a072ea7790af2a1b6e6f067a9fba19e2338b: Replace svg params also for preview
- 12:20 am Revision 7e274d81ea6c3786347b2bc714e0589c0aaab6f4: Fix replacement in style attribute
- 12:11 am Revision eb9d6105f403b9eea65937124c146769700ff8d9: Merge branch 'master' of github.com:mhugent/Qu...
- 11:43 pm Bug #4029 (New): diagram: find maximum value with joined field
- Steps to reproduce (layer-properties dialog):
1) join attribute table to layer; apply
2) on diagram tab uncheck "fi...
- 11:21 pm Revision 66c009fca756a05b726a1703ae930a85a52a1ded: Try to consider default parameters
- 07:55 pm Bug #3999: [OsX] GRASS provider doesn't load on OS X
- Maybe special linking options can be used for the grass plugin on OS X to dynamically lookup symbols (from the provid...
- 03:16 pm Bug #2669: Empty map composer on reopen project
- The same for me with 1.6.0 on ubuntu 10.04
- 03:11 pm Bug #4022 (Closed): Empty composer window appears and is impossible to close
- Yes it is, thank you. I close this one then.
- 10:14 am Bug #4010: "Could not open CRS database" message at layer loading
- Seems like memory corruption:
Debug: /home/jek/work/src/qgis/Quantum-GIS/src/core/qgsproviderregistry.cpp: 217: (Q...
- 10:11 am Bug #3193: Bug when trying to change Thematic Maps Colors
- Hi all -
I was having the same problem running QGIS 1.7.0 on Snow Leopard (Mac OS X 10.6), but I think I found a w...
- 08:11 am Revision 1084ec5af80836cb601a05b0f13a31f28580f94d: Added missing QUrl include
- 08:06 am Revision 664317f8c6c75d0596771d0bc98dc04622c370f0: Added missing QUrl include
- 05:01 am Bug #2465: Georeferencer: does not correctly handle files with existing georeferencing information
- Capture screen of Georeference Plugin with the path(georeferencer_27jun2011.zip) running:
- 03:25 am Revision f71f52ff16d70d825311b9102de64154915d884c: A neater fix for missing map parameter as sugg...
- 03:21 am Revision 85ca9bd53921b67da8e18f6aecb2c5afcc7f3559: Merge branch 'master' of github.com:mhugent/Qu...
- 03:21 am Revision c769cdda95e735989ad3f21a8dd29507fa22db77: A neater fix for missing map parameter as sugg...
- 03:08 am Revision 05b418317304df218fc3d8ad738a0c51db2db65a: Remove oldest entries from svg cache if cache ...
- 02:14 am Revision db77166fa50314541f33e2e85779b17108edcadb: Merge branch 'release-1_7_0' of github.com:qgi...
- 02:12 am Revision 6eeb8cde7ab39894016686bc27e78f612d2e2c70: Fixed a bug where map= was not being published...
- 02:11 am Revision 6509df23f41a8553c194404c08cf9061ed70ab0b: Merge branch 'master' of github.com:qgis/Quant...
- 02:10 am Revision e79fe4d46e0565c0e0831262128a8a4222dfd326: Removed some very noisy debugging when symbol ...
- 02:10 am Revision 6186c9f0acf5f2cb389455f465e01e3407a4d66f: Added some extra debug info for project path
- 02:09 am Revision e07596c421f47c63b4da6233e8d26d446f8476f9: Fixed a bug where map= was not being published...
- 11:38 pm Bug #4020 (Feedback): Crash when editing PostGIS layer
- 06:34 pm Bug #4027: Icon missing in the menu when using ubuntu since 2009
- Matteo Gismondi wrote:
> I have checked again now on 3 pc.
> Sony vaio tt - Ubuntu 11.04 64bit with qgis 1.7 ...
- 06:34 pm Bug #4027: Icon missing in the menu when using ubuntu since 2009
- I have checked again now on 3 pc.
Sony vaio tt - Ubuntu 11.04 64bit with qgis 1.7 ---- NO icons
- 06:08 pm Bug #4027: Icon missing in the menu when using ubuntu since 2009
- I had this issue in qgis 1.6 under Ubuntu (but not under Windows and Debian). In any case it was fixed somewhere alon...
- 05:55 pm Bug #4027: Icon missing in the menu when using ubuntu since 2009
- Dear Giovanni
The issue appear in qgis 1.4 1.5 1.6 1.7 and 1.8 (I am using the nightly at the moment because final...
- 05:42 pm Bug #4027: Icon missing in the menu when using ubuntu since 2009
- are you using qgis 1.7? It has been solved in qgis 1.7... please try again and report back. Thanks.
- 05:11 pm Bug #4027 (Rejected): Icon missing in the menu when using ubuntu since 2009
- The issue has been highlighted several times.
In these years I have installed qgis in a good amount of pc (more than...
- 02:40 pm Bug #3830: no tiff support in Ubuntu 11.04 with ubuntugis gdal (1.8.0)
- ubuntu 11.04/natty ships libgdal1-1.6.0 (pkg ver 1.6.3-4) as the default.
ubuntugis's PPA supplies libgdal1-1.8.0,...
- 01:37 pm Feature #4026 (Closed): Concatenate fields for labeling features
- Same as : http://hub.qgis.org/issues/3488
and this is currently being worked on by me. See other report for details.
- 01:09 pm Feature #4026 (Closed): Concatenate fields for labeling features
- It would be great to use the "Field calculator" for the Labeling feature in order to allow concatenate 2 or more fiel...
- 12:52 pm Bug #4025 (Closed): Field Calculator - Supported Operations - Negative Value (-a) does not worked
- when I try the supported operations (-a) negative value of a, it does not work as said in the help. If I do (a*(-1)),...
- 10:18 am Bug #4013: Large Projects: add limitations to the manual
- Same limit here, 84 layers. Using master build 6d788eb from June 4. And I'm creating a new project, not opening an ...
- 09:34 am Bug #3830: no tiff support in Ubuntu 11.04 with ubuntugis gdal (1.8.0)
- Could you please post relevant parts of your sources.list here and the result of the following?
dpkg -l gdal*
- 09:17 am Bug #3830: no tiff support in Ubuntu 11.04 with ubuntugis gdal (1.8.0)
- I have made many Natty fresh installations and no problems whatsoever with geotiffs.
- 09:12 am Bug #3830: no tiff support in Ubuntu 11.04 with ubuntugis gdal (1.8.0)
- Is there an alternate way to have qgis 1.7.0 with full tif support on Ubuntu 11.04 Natty?
I could not get this don...
- 08:22 am Bug #4022: Empty composer window appears and is impossible to close
- May this be the same bug?
- 06:34 am Bug #4024 (Closed): export: no warning when overwriting a file
- When exporting an image (.png) from the print composer and choosing where to save it, QGIS doesn't show the other .pn...
- 06:24 am Bug #4023 (Closed): [OsX] double-click 'Apply' in layer properties crashes QGIS on OSX
- in Layer Properties, when creating a categorized composite line layer with the new symbology manager, if you double-c...
- 05:14 am Bug #4022: Empty composer window appears and is impossible to close
- I confirm this with qgis 1.7/trunk under Ubuntu linux. Probably also under Windows but I'm sure 100% now.
- 05:11 am Bug #4022: Empty composer window appears and is impossible to close
- QGIS 1.6.0 (french version) on UBUNTU 10.10
- 05:10 am Bug #4022 (Closed): Empty composer window appears and is impossible to close
- - launch QGIS and create a map;
- create a layout with the composer manager;
- close the composer window;
- 05:10 am Bug #4021 (New): Empty composer window appear and is impossible to close
- - launch QGIS and create a map;
- create a layout with the composer manager;
- close the composer window;
- 04:59 am Revision 166b3d2589428f72bb642157bc1409abea38a12b: Support also style-syntax for svg params
- 03:02 am Bug #3987: QgsVectorLayer.Select() works only on Postgis layers, not on shapefiles
- fixed in commit:0d91c81f3dd211adadbe2f4929895088d529b69c
- 03:01 am Revision 0d91c81f3dd211adadbe2f4929895088d529b69c: fix #3987
- 02:27 am Revision 718093fa6c0b348c954c7a8feaa12d70c710aacb: Restore svg marker selection
- 01:01 am Feature #4012: Feature: add hillshading as an option for raster symbology
- It looks good to me, although I imagine people would often like some vertical exaggeration, and in the northern hemis...
- 12:34 am Revision 22b367dca09e904e548ba232a427bf5ba0826b1e: Tweak for layer cache
- 12:14 am Revision b664ca0d09015e8a7011aa3d635ce16933224127: Merge branch 'master' of github.com:mhugent/Qu...
- 12:14 am Revision de5ffb5eaeefdca0dfb1c3eff6cc604d3d70ab1e: Tweak for layer cache
- 11:47 pm Bug #4020: Crash when editing PostGIS layer
- Try a current version - commit:c4258c993b57a43427de5f6bacc8b05f71c1117b probably also fixes that.
- 09:15 pm Bug #2465: Georeferencer: does not correctly handle files with existing georeferencing information
- Concluded the step 3 (Add the raster toolbar with histogram stretch functions) and added the EPSG code for image with...
- 04:20 pm Bug #4020 (Closed): Crash when editing PostGIS layer
- QGIS is crashing when trying to edit a PostGIS based layer. Suspect changes that were added to support 64bit ints has...
- 12:25 pm Feature #4012: Feature: add hillshading as an option for raster symbology
- If you create a hillshade layer using DEM from the Raster plugin, you have to set the following parameters: Z factor,...
- 11:32 am Bug #2465: Georeferencer: does not correctly handle files with existing georeferencing information
- I made some changes in georeferencer plugin to work with georeferenced image.
Too, i changed the coordinates showed ...
- 09:19 am Bug #4015: The rendering categorized using a spatialite don't work.
- I forget...
Using the plugin rt_sql_layer as a workaround will produce a read-only layer.
So this classified laye...
- 09:17 am Bug #4015: The rendering categorized using a spatialite don't work.
- >As a workaround the opposite way works: symbolize first, then query.
Unfortunately the query I need use reduce mo...
- 03:42 am Bug #4015: The rendering categorized using a spatialite don't work.
- As a workaround the opposite way works: symbolize first, then query.
- 03:37 am Bug #4015: The rendering categorized using a spatialite don't work.
- Sorry I did not test properly. Indeed if I try to use the categorized in a spatialite layer with a query, the "Classi...
- 03:00 am Bug #4015: The rendering categorized using a spatialite don't work.
- I can't replicate this using trunk in Ubuntu 11.04 natty even using a query.
- 06:46 pm Feature #4019 (New): patch for Python Console enhancement - dock window or top-level window, with...
- This provides Python Console as either a dock widget or a top-level window. It can be switched on the fly - no need t...
- 08:27 am Revision bc61e9fa6ca664b468562bab9ceb6ed32a3a801f: Notify dialog if svg accepts parameters
- 03:22 am Revision 49d87048c27c1d1b22169d92d5a4b674b62315ee: Change color through svg marker dialog
- 02:45 am Feature #191 (Resolved): Legend improvements - further to #117
- So, closing it. Please reopen it if appropriate.
- 02:43 am Feature #47 (Resolved): raster legend in map composer
- 02:41 am Feature #47: raster legend in map composer
- Thanks Marco
- 12:43 am Revision e1122045d34580b40233a086814b14bd4ece7077: Use QImage for map and QPicture for composer
- 02:19 pm Bug #4015: The rendering categorized using a spatialite don't work.
- Hi tested more.
The categorized work correctly if the spatialite layer is without a filter.
But if I apply a filt...
- 07:08 am Bug #4018 (Closed): ng-labeling disfunctions for unicode columns
- I have a postgis database table with a column named "Durchlässigkeit". When I add labeling on this column on the laye...
- 05:27 am Bug #3987: QgsVectorLayer.Select() works only on Postgis layers, not on shapefiles
- I am attaching a ZIP of a test plugin with select() function.
On 1.7 it works ONLY on PostGIS layers, NOT on SHP/s...
- 03:14 am Feature #4017 (Closed): Layer and measurement units
- It would be nice to have more options about layer and measurement units (as gvSig, for instance). marine scientists d...
- 01:56 am Bug #4015: The rendering categorized using a spatialite don't work.
- Not confirmed here.
- 01:36 am Revision 7960f6f61ba5275510a9da20048521a20d231198: Remove debug noise
- 01:36 am Revision b9f4c15a31cd0f46596945d64fc2a1ae74f0a9a4: Fix for filtering in qgis server
- 01:35 am Revision 891003911516dd098112355f272bc4f3fb2cd061: Fix for filtering in qgis server
- 12:51 am Revision 44bfb2d57dedded77c3b9edd73206710f0a00d0b: Remove debug noise
- 04:01 pm Bug #4016 (New): Rotation based on feature attribute in Rule based renderer does not work.
- Steps to reproduce this problem:
1) Display point feature property.
2) Select Rule-based renderer.
3) Click on rul...
- 02:02 pm Bug #4015 (Closed): The rendering categorized using a spatialite don't work.
Using a spatialite db and try-ing to rendering using a categorized type seem don't work.
Qgis seem to be unable...
- 09:10 am Revision 65756d9d45a430071a1fa0be185e1fec74d79765: add context help
- 09:05 am Revision 5c00fdd7c9faa62f0818d19a52154e8122b3b02b: [FEATURE] add function to calculator to determ...
- (xat(i) / yat(i); indexs starts with 0; negative indizes apply to end of the line)
- 07:50 am Revision aa2ad452620426ab8b8441052898c65dfbccdd7c: Add caching, experimental test with QPicture f...
- 05:22 am Revision 48aa535a2918ec9bc409e75af904d99414669978: Further work on the svg cache
- 04:44 am Feature #4014 (New): Raster histogram drawing effectively freezes UI for large images
- If someone selects the histogram tab (intentionally or by error) with a very large image, they are stuck with waiting...
- 04:02 am Bug #4013 (New): Large Projects: add limitations to the manual
- Hi, I'm on 1.7 (on snow leopard). I'm have trouble opening a project with 206 layers (mix of vector and raster). Only...
- 03:07 am Revision 576b05c12feda555604c9f01d6011e36e6fae7d2: Composer legend: support point symbol sizes in...
- 03:06 am Revision f1b2af94c57afce436d37405ebf070451e7edd78: Merge branch 'master' of github.com:mhugent/Qu...
- 03:03 am Revision 1d65377013a6ef2d5288b44f313bc70060817958: Composer legend: support point symbol sizes in...
- 01:02 am Feature #4012 (New): Feature: add hillshading as an option for raster symbology
- Testing something in Mapwindow GIS I noticed that it can do on-the-fly hillshading of single band rasters; in fact, t...
- 07:16 am Bug #3465: Legend in map composer has an infinite height
- I can confirm this for Win XP: new symbology huge legend, old sybology normal legend. This is no issue on Linux (test...
- 03:34 am Bug #4011 (Closed): Map canvas flickers when content is dragged
- Map canvas flickers when content is dragged. This issue caused by commit:f4d26d6211830a866030a333236dcfbf15e077aa "Fi...
- 03:30 am Bug #4010 (Closed): "Could not open CRS database" message at layer loading
- "Could not open CRS database /resources/srs.db<br>Error(14): unable to open database file" message appears when addin...
- 02:12 am Bug #4009: wrong CRS definition
- So I confirm this also on Windows. I have wgs84/4326 layers (both vectors and rasters) that are recognized as
- 12:54 am Bug #4009: wrong CRS definition
- I also noticed this, with epsg 4326 being recognized as another (don't remember exactly) CRS.
- 12:44 am Bug #4009: wrong CRS definition
- Hi developers,
working with qgis 1.7 I found out, that the CRS definition in the layers properties dialog are wron...
- 12:39 am Bug #4009 (Closed): wrong CRS definition
- 10:13 pm Bug #3855: Python console gets stuck if you use [Enter] from the number pad
- Great, thanks.
- 09:23 am Revision 3bd37ecf9856a727b5831f23469eabb92b90207e: translation fix
- 08:52 am Revision c4258c993b57a43427de5f6bacc8b05f71c1117b: postgres provider: fix endianess detection
- 06:03 am Revision 651259a80ce9f822534f05b1a1d54c038cb100a9: Started to implement svg cache
- 12:50 am Feature #3016: Add feature: File>Open project as group
- see also the "importproject" plugin, it will allow you to *import* layers from other projects. Unlike the core featur...
- 10:57 pm Bug #3346: Bug: composer legend - symbols and labels are not vertically aligned
- Yes, looks like it. Thanks.
- 10:14 pm Bug #4008 (Closed): MSVC: INSTALL fails because zonalstatistics plugin is not built
- Using MSVC to build trunk on Windows XP I get this error when I try to build INSTALL:
3>CMake Error at src/plugins...
- 10:04 pm Bug #3973: linking pyspatialite fails due to undefined SPL... functions after b74a51e commit
- Thanks. I have the same problem with XP / MSVC, and your solution works for me too.
- 10:02 pm Feature #3016: Add feature: File>Open project as group
- > I hear this has been implemented in trunk now.
Yes: in trunk "Layer>Embed layers and groups" lets you select lay...
- 06:23 pm Bug #4007 (New): Building t2tdoc fails on Windows: 'TEXINPUTS' is not recognized as an internal o...
- I'm on Windows, using MSVC. Is there any other information I should provide?
Here's the error message:
- 04:17 pm Feature #4006 (Closed): Filter (on load) Postgis layers by canvas Bounding Box
- If a user don't want to load all the features of a Postgis layer can build a filter with the query builder. It would ...
- 01:16 pm Bug #4004 (Closed): GRASS rasters not displayed when opening a project created in older Qgis vers...
- When a project created with Qgis 1.6.0 is opened in Qgis 1.7.0, the GRASS rasters in the project are not displayed.
- 11:24 am Feature #4003 (New): qgis_mapserver getPrint legend options
- Please, add some parameters for configuring legend in getPrint request.
For example, would be very useful to pass la...
- 06:45 am Bug #3568: Bad Allocation when zooming
- Please check. In the absence of feedback, better close this ticket.
- 06:44 am Revision ce826f6eb2563bf24bfb30ced4d97fa6761df608: Fix for using ellipses with renderers other th...
- 05:19 am Revision a21e1db9885865b143da952adec852c67622c373: Add line edit to select svg marker
- 04:23 am Feature #4002 (New): Enhancement: Option to display title in layer panel from wfs/wms plugins
- The *wms* and *wfs* add layer plugins now display the _name_ of the layer selected in the layers panel (TOC). It woul...
- 02:43 am Revision 3fcdc4c7687080434fd0e86cb312d8c44af28ad8: Fix for embeding layer and groups from project...
- 12:19 am Revision 16e872f79fc92e1f1ce05a38c7d74b356d75601a: Fix bug in case of embeding from other project...
- 10:44 pm Bug #4001 (New): addJoinedFeatureAttributes converts join value in substring to string when updat...
- If using a join without memoryCache turned on (using Python), the method addJoinedFeatureAttributes converts the join...
- 02:00 pm Bug #4000: Easy Print Plugin ver 0.1.0 crash qgis
- I have experienced similar issues under Linux and already noticed the author.
Now we have a section of the bug tr...
- 01:57 pm Bug #4000 (Closed): Easy Print Plugin ver 0.1.0 crash qgis
- After Update Easy Print Plugin to 0.1.0, Qgis crash using the Plugin.
The plugin seems to have a problem to generate...
- 11:34 am Revision fdb41a6613eff61c5e2de98cb0e136bd31158e82: german translation update
- 09:57 am Bug #3999 (Closed): [OsX] GRASS provider doesn't load on OS X
- In commit:0b2317e8 the GRASS provider was changed from a module to a shared library (because the grass plugin uses fu...
- 07:44 am Bug #3004: DXF is offered as a "Save as" option, but doesn't work
- You where right, Giovanni!
Error: creation of data source failed (OGR error:Failed to find template...
- 05:41 am Revision 95b41c8b6529e7724649030ae3fd2a994398c2b8: Update based on suggestion from Jean Roc for w...
- 02:42 am Revision d95442138c0bfa610542624fae1d7f38f61a7d49: Use selected text in label combo box for start...
- 02:25 am Revision cf9db6ba7eafa648916cf4a2ae35c96b60d2860b: Update to fix wroclaw alignment
- 01:48 pm Revision e605dccfb74f8d2eb611babbd3a2fbb85652b4a8: Add license header to postrequesthandler, clea...
- 01:41 pm Revision 7fe9df971b1430967274f757982b24afae04defd: Merge branch 'master' of github.com:mhugent/Qu...
- 01:34 pm Revision 2a05b5430f3776c9c8a0767157383bc6a3ebd221: Add postrequesthandler
- 01:25 pm Revision 783b30e87d6bbe4aceafac247936505d5bee50a7: Support requests with http post. Up to now, on...
- 09:44 am Bug #3866: Measure tool is windows is unusable
- Patch for measure angle tool applied in commit:d750abfa2bfb197cde8e
- 09:36 am Revision d750abfa2bfb197cde8e1a4ac1865d352d5aec85: Fix #3866 for measure angle tool
- 01:45 am Revision cb41f07561a1337c8e15dbead9fb124e260d3a33: Merge branch 'master' of github.com:qgis/Quant...
- 01:44 am Revision 9028bf7d7d029e52aad2381898e0ecfc4b6400a3: enabled drag-and-drop from qbrowser to qgis, e...
- 12:12 am Revision 03de655cd4fc58e2f6a6b0e6ae4acabde78b4a97: Better layout for composer legend
- 12:12 am Revision f70aae6f219c1d6a0ba288e545097067d1760dda: More legend cleanup
- 12:10 am Revision abe6bb58127834508fa3c5e98cd7c8a931782046: More legend cleanup
- 08:06 pm Revision 6610187085478bcb8fd07f3e3d04f8f319b5f138: Fix seg fault with using empty expression labe...
- 10:10 am Bug #3998 (New): Zoom to selected don't work with point layers and OTF reprojection
* open any *point* layer in WGS84
* open attribute table, select some records (features)
* press "Zoom m...
- 09:56 am Revision cc16ecd671a2507f527d979f11b1b1386a6523a6: Better layout for composer legend
- 09:53 am Bug #3867: problems with RGB rasters under 1.7/trunk
- I usually use "Stretch And Clip To Minimax" as my defaut (which works well with 1 band images but not with many RGB ...
- 07:25 am Bug #3996 (New): wrong extents in shapefile.
- I opened a shapefile, selected some features, translated them, then saved my file. I then discovered that the bounds ...
- 06:13 am Revision bb9e992699ee5669ce9922739ed1bc21a0da2e5e: fix windows build
- 04:15 am Bug #3346 (Resolved): Bug: composer legend - symbols and labels are not vertically aligned
- This should be fixed in commit a083c5e7332bf975852e
- 04:03 am Revision 7a72e7815caa7725dc577bec4e8682986570b5e0: Better consideration of large point symbols in...
- 02:54 am Revision a083c5e7332bf975852ec9fafa58daf0ea9f4cf7: Fix for composer legend issues, e.g. ticket #3346
- 02:52 am Bug #3995: Segfault during use of interpolation plugin
- please add your notes to ticket #2482
if possible also link (for download) the data is causing the crash
- 02:44 am Bug #3995: Segfault during use of interpolation plugin
- 02:42 am Bug #3995 (Closed): Segfault during use of interpolation plugin
- When I apply the interpolation plugin on a shapefile of 1.7M points, i get a segfault.
Looks like a stack overflow i...
- 02:20 am Bug #3994 (Closed): Delimited text plugin does not handle multiple spaces
- I don't see multiple spaces in the example, but for unusual delimiters you can still use regular expressions. " *"...
- 01:02 am Bug #3994 (Closed): Delimited text plugin does not handle multiple spaces
- A file like this:
label X Y
mazzano 1 2
is not parsed correctly. An option "multiple spaces" shoul...
- 02:19 pm Bug #3993: Highlighted areas/lines (identify tool) are not aligned/scaled correctly in the compos...
- ok, I see the issue, but why you want to highlight the polygon with the identify tool instead of the select tool? wit...
- 01:55 pm Bug #3004: DXF is offered as a "Save as" option, but doesn't work
- It works also under Windows. I'll close again, please give it another try as it is probably a local installation prob...
- 01:44 pm Bug #3004: DXF is offered as a "Save as" option, but doesn't work
- Saving as DXF works fine under Ubuntu Natty and qgis 1.7
I tested to "save as..." dxf a shapefile and also a dxf f...
- 01:24 pm Bug #3004: DXF is offered as a "Save as" option, but doesn't work
- This problem is not fixed at all.
Tested on openSuSE 11.4, with:
gpsbabel 1.4.2-16.1 ...
- 11:32 am Revision 99b584e7e9b82d4856b427867b98e836991db399: fix warnings
- 11:30 am Bug #3867: problems with RGB rasters under 1.7/trunk
- Pedro genius! you nailed it!
it is the stretching indeed! But it also something that works in a different way com...
- 11:30 am Revision 5a3a87fde2f0644fb6e89a1ff1e5af60f03ea6b2: [FEATURE] support 64bit feature ids
- 11:15 am Bug #3867: problems with RGB rasters under 1.7/trunk
- Hello again,
It seems that the problem is really that.
I've been testing two of my installations (Windows XP an...
- 10:48 am Bug #3867: problems with RGB rasters under 1.7/trunk
- Hello Radim,
It is very possible to be that, because when the raster is loaded at the end of that long time, the C...
- 09:54 am Revision 72e5edc5509b3804b59482ca9451f114e5075ddd: drag layer fix
- 09:45 am Revision 59992b06582a49304dd411eced7045072ad8dc70: Merge branch 'master' of github.com:qgis/Quant...
- 08:56 am Bug #3993: Highlighted areas/lines (identify tool) are not aligned/scaled correctly in the compos...
- I am using qgis 1.6.0
- 08:54 am Bug #3993 (New): Highlighted areas/lines (identify tool) are not aligned/scaled correctly in the ...
- In QGIS:
* Add a Polygon layer (ie. gmap province)
* Do a simple QUERY on a big polygon. You should see the polyg...
- 07:21 am Bug #3867: problems with RGB rasters under 1.7/trunk
- Hi Radim,
thanks for looking into this. I can say for sure that the issue does not depends on whatever Windows is ...
- 07:17 am Revision 608d3947f2b06178ff42de08e4b96e5a8045f033: Possibility to delete multiple composer legend...
- 07:01 am Bug #3867: problems with RGB rasters under 1.7/trunk
- As you describe the problem, it seems, that under certain circumstances, the raster layer collects statistics even if...
- 06:49 am Bug #3867: problems with RGB rasters under 1.7/trunk
- statusChanged() is not important, that is only implemented by wms/wfs providers.
- 04:52 am Revision 53eb76374a16d81edf3813504fa20fb1aaf18ae4: Avoid infinite recursion if no log file variab...
- 03:51 am Bug #3991: WFS data is not displayed
- The server works fine also in other GIS packages.
- 02:27 am Revision 66dded483264d56c01f8482540b528def6620df5: Support for raster legend in composer
- 12:40 am Bug #3991 (New): WFS data is not displayed
- Data from WFS is being loaded but the result is an empty layer (only column names in attributes, no values, no geomet...
- 12:38 am Revision 325e25f61a05725934376ecaf2a2e0a027e94caa: merge conflict
- 11:04 pm Revision 6ce35e37e41a6e8010fb787db6add6fa556cc238: fix lenny build
- 04:51 pm Revision 016cc0b357375ad4a9e68b23c238e88dc62910e4: Correct the output label's text in GdalTools C...
- 03:13 pm Feature #3375: print composer: create mapbooks
- This feature has been added to the "easyprint" plugin. Thanks!
- 09:02 am Feature #3989 (Feedback): PostgreSQL hstore support
- hstore column type allows postgresql tables to handle key/value data in a simple manner. At this moment Qgis doesn't ...
- 07:54 am Revision 907f5c1ce8f8b65692b1b1fcba2094b8c5f3d639: Collapse raster symbology items by default, ch...
- 07:03 am Revision 2f3fb2800a2a83635e42d90b16c1a2a15bdf4197: Fix preview with data defined settings, indent...
- 06:38 am Revision 3213d3deb477f334c4731fe826b17c0c4457ff21: Fix python bindings
- 06:27 am Revision abdf28017962eb1e94e02ce37bb0934410985b5b: Add tooltips for shapes
- 06:10 am Revision aafd83720d293fd9a67bb653699d7f8283ac9cd2: Forgot to add support for data defined shape
- 05:28 am Bug #3987 (Closed): QgsVectorLayer.Select() works only on Postgis layers, not on shapefiles
- I wrote a PYTHON plugin that does a simple feature select on a QgsVectorLayer:...
- 05:05 am Revision 4e78d8ea25acd9d4f22417df26824dc372f5e1ab: Improve legend for pseudocolor, freakout, gray...
- 11:25 pm Revision af91b48805b98f245c71e7490be0def59d6383d8: fix
- 11:24 pm Revision 8035161cbbc17e5d3fc7658906af35330d1788cb: fix
- 01:55 pm Bug #2669: Empty map composer on reopen project
- I am having this bug on Ubuntu 10.04.2 running 1.7.0. I can provide whatever feedback you might need. Using GNOME Des...
- 11:17 am Bug #3867: problems with RGB rasters under 1.7/trunk
- Another detail that I can add is that, despite the delay in loading the raster, after it is loaded, it works normally...
- 11:08 am Bug #3867: problems with RGB rasters under 1.7/trunk
- I must also say that the version 1.6 standalone continue to work correctly on the same machines, where there are prob...
- 10:50 am Bug #3867: problems with RGB rasters under 1.7/trunk
I can confirm these problems reported by Giovanni, a few weeks ago that this is happening to me too.
- 08:24 am Revision 992be14152464657dbe224692d9fc68bf89b7e83: Symbol items for pseudo color shader
- 07:32 am Bug #3867: problems with RGB rasters under 1.7/trunk
- I really start to be upset because I cannot really find a pattern in this mess.
This is my *last* note, feel free ...
- 06:38 am Revision ed6df319edf56cbe8fb78da54cd17af79be4dd49: Value label for colortable rasters
- 05:20 am Revision e28d1e45fc0710a46595305ab671f1a0be5ea757: [FEATURE]: Show colormap items in legend
- 04:56 am Bug #3867: problems with RGB rasters under 1.7/trunk
- Adding the first cast, to show the difference between qgis 1.6 and trunk osgeo4w. After updating osgeo4w (so updating...
- 04:17 am Bug #3867: problems with RGB rasters under 1.7/trunk
- Oh gosh, it really start to be frustrating.
I have two identical VMs with Windows Seven/osgeo4w for tests.
- 02:33 am Revision b66dfb53efd25d797c509b16ec9ae0e337d56fe9: optimization hit
- 02:08 am Bug #3867: problems with RGB rasters under 1.7/trunk
- I will post you a screencast in a few minutes. So you can see what I'm speaking about.
- 01:56 am Bug #3867: problems with RGB rasters under 1.7/trunk
- Ok, playing around with the style parameters/values ("load min/max values from band") the colors do show as expected ...
- 01:34 am Bug #3867: problems with RGB rasters under 1.7/trunk
- Because your colors are darker, it could be that a higher max values are used. If you go to style tab in properties a...
- 01:01 am Bug #3867: problems with RGB rasters under 1.7/trunk
- Any chance to give it a try in a Virtual machine where you can install from scratch OS (like Ubuntu Linux) and QGIS (...
- 12:57 am Bug #3867: problems with RGB rasters under 1.7/trunk
- That is interesting, for me your saveasimage.jpeg renders with correct colors in current QGIS master a954488ba and GD...
- 12:39 am Revision 728de0059c8894215a0483d953c3fefda2ea4611: resolved qgsbrowsermodel merge conflicts
- 12:39 am Bug #3867: problems with RGB rasters under 1.7/trunk
- Hi Radim,
as I explained along the way, the problem is not OS specific or data specific. It affects ALL the fresh ...
- 12:22 am Bug #3867: problems with RGB rasters under 1.7/trunk
- I have tested Byte and Int16 RBG - 3 band tiffs and both seem to display correctly in trunk (f88f721).
Can you pro...
- 11:49 pm Revision 27db9c3ca240d9ab89884c034a0276321160da93: mime for drag and drop, not finished
- 02:02 pm Bug #3687: Unable to export large / high resolution / detailed scale maps
- I get the same problem ("bad allocation" exception) under Windows XP with both 1.6.0 and trunk a954488.
I created ...
- 12:43 pm Revision b55a00e739cade8d83ee30bd1c6582be630a9955: fix jaunty build
- 12:27 pm Revision 63ecdd722efc44acff18776810dd1151a674fdc6: windows packaging updates
- 05:48 am Revision 027efca0a12073c93fbeaf975071ad5e85fb8434: Revert changes related to v1 labeling. Only go...
- 10:08 pm Bug #3982: unknown function asewkt
- 10:07 pm Bug #3982 (Closed): unknown function asewkt
- When I use qgis and access the attributes of a postgis layer, I get an unknown function message for asewkt.
The fix ...
- 01:51 pm Revision 62714a8a3a6b2ea968968583388ddcccfec56fd5: Regenerated install docs.
- 01:49 pm Revision 512bc17efdf20f8d84cdc914b0dbdd105ba5f0ca: Regenerated install docs after applying commit...
- 01:44 pm Revision a954488ba71ddfcc842f6774769c4a36c4a2deb7: Fixed some old svn references and typos in INS...
- 01:21 pm Bug #3981 (Closed): WMS layer with tile looses transparency
- If you enable tile on a WMS request, the layer looses transparency.
- 01:13 pm Bug #3980 (New): Print composer produces downsampled images regardless of DPI
- The Print Composer declines to produce the best quality image at a given DPI.
Attached are excerpts from two runs ...
- 01:04 pm Feature #3979: Easy high resolution image export
- This is the only way I know to do it now: http://underdark.wordpress.com/2010/11/30/creating-high-resolution-images-u...
- 12:44 pm Bug #3867: problems with RGB rasters under 1.7/trunk
- I've just installed form scratch a Ubuntu Natty machine, added the nightly build repo and installed qgis trunk (and n...
- 12:41 pm Feature #3979 (New): Easy high resolution image export
- Please provide a simple, high resolution image export. Our only choices appear to be the *File > Save as Image*, whic...
- 09:19 pm Bug #3977: Bogus missing CRS error
- It even happens if both layers have this CRS:
> +proj=longlat +ellps=WGS84 +datum=WGS84 +no_defs
- 09:12 pm Bug #3977: Bogus missing CRS error
- It gets even weirder. Sometimes it does work, sometimes it doesn't.
- 07:59 pm Bug #3977: Bogus missing CRS error
- Where I wrote "Both my input vector layers have CRSes specified", I should have written "Both my input *and differenc...
- 04:38 pm Bug #3867: problems with RGB rasters under 1.7/trunk
- I start now to see the same issue on Linux also, so I'm starting to be really worried, especially because the 1.7 cod...
- 03:11 pm Revision 3f2846a5760035f313868dfdd8cd3c93dccdab50: [BACKPORT] Added missing include for qgslogger
- 02:29 pm Revision f947f844ccf97ce37922a83818f07b98aba718ac: [BACKPORT] Removed assert too
- 01:35 pm Bug #3977 (Closed): Bogus missing CRS error
- I am trying to run the ftools Difference function on two shapefile layers. After pressing OK, I get a dialog with thi...
- 01:29 pm Revision 10041327ea89172961c23e02ecf5e58f15774479: [BACKPORT] Partially address https://bugzilla....
- 11:33 am Feature #3976 (New): Add WFS search engine
- This search engine
can be used to search for wfs (and many ot...
- 11:29 am Bug #3975 (New): New Label engine vectorizing texts in (printed) output
- When using the new labeling engine, text is changed into vector paths when using the Print Composer printing to SVG a...
- 11:25 am Bug #3974: Problem with Tile size text field in Add WMS layer dialog
- it affects also Linux
- 11:22 am Bug #3974 (Closed): Problem with Tile size text field in Add WMS layer dialog
- Using 1.8.0-trunk version 1b15528 fron osgeo4w.
When entering a number in the text field for the Tile size option ...
- 04:41 pm Bug #3609: in a reprojected raster "zoom to best scale (100%)" does not work
- I have realized that the resulting scale is the square root of 2 larger than it should be, which gave me a clue.
- 04:34 pm Bug #3973 (Closed): linking pyspatialite fails due to undefined SPL... functions after b74a51e co...
- my build system is Windows 7 / MinGW
Found that link.txt in the pyspatialite build directory does not have libqgis...
- 02:59 pm Revision b16f611cc4ee04efa8ef97cd5ef0e7468c032eb3: Improve data defined rotation
- 02:31 pm Revision 70722907b72853916dd92a87657b1a582fa966f5: Fix ellipse rotation
- 08:43 am Revision 51ca548fa09f1445ca7c0b4d0772f61704846843: started rotation / data defined rotation
- 07:18 am Revision 8ecf02e8143bdbce762c06c62fd2c87ac13f5a0c: Merge branch 'master' of github.com:qgis/Quant...
- 07:16 am Revision 93405b10b9d9210dc88e48f566fe889fe0c3beb8: Improve formatting of debug output for maprend...
- 07:16 am Revision d967b71c9139d3cf3821c374c2b151fb69aeb2f0: Obsoleted QgsMSLogger as it duplicates functio...
- 07:16 am Revision 2fe16b599011929a2089e9759f6dd035f38bce4c: Added pre-render layer count to maprenderer
- 07:16 am Revision fd235737aad4a82dd74378fdc743b4c12a7a71cc: added debugging info to mapserver while trying...
- 07:05 am Bug #3855: Python console gets stuck if you use [Enter] from the number pad
- Here is a patch to add handling for the num keypad Enter.
- 06:09 am Bug #3970 (Closed): QGIS Crashes when removing a layer
- When removing a layer, QGIS sometimes crashes. I get the following backtrace. The layers in question were all vector ...
- 05:44 am Bug #3967 (Closed): Road Graph plugin ignore feature with geometry type WKBMultiLineString
- Applied in commit:efb462b8317400207590
- 05:37 am Revision 30e0a522cd95a58c9cce9ae17cde90c8519144c3: add support for WKBMultiLineString geometries ...
- 05:35 am Revision efb462b8317400207590e6c89136aeec480e1ed2: add support for WKBMultiLineString geometries ...
- 05:20 am Revision 2776ea42466cf010034e016345a53012717e6fae: Improve formatting of debug output for maprend...
- 05:10 am Revision 0dbc186d57e5e5de92b68a93042c603ce3c39e43: fix RoadGraph plugin "path not found" error wh...
- 03:39 am Revision 689181dd3b46882e285398e3b9af8691bac1a577: Run astyle to cleanup formatting
- 03:39 am Revision 6f8deec721007ad8640b20582b6723c5acec903e: [FEATURE] Added support for logging to a file....
- 03:38 am Revision 83925f8de8ba7b6c6ae8e3db6c074ad0f4d480e5: Run astyle to cleanup formatting
- 03:28 am Revision 2edb1e1c2fb2fc0f5e479b25713790795c56956e: Merge branch 'master' of github.com:timlinux/Q...
- 03:24 am Revision 4bcddc19298efe5e0f39e5bebc5290c93204092f: [FEATURE] Added support for logging to a file....
- 01:41 am Bug #3968 (Rejected): MailingList : qgis-commit seem to be no more refresh with last commits.
- As in object.
The ML QGIS-COMMIT seem to be no more refreshed with last commit .
So is impossible to see what wa...
- 01:12 am Revision c2cc95ea00fbd50952449e64e5764b2b3a187307: Don't use exponential notation for wms extents...
- 01:03 am Revision 49e9286bc9719a23ce474bbf678219a32cb7ccec: Don't use exponential notation for wms extents...
- 12:26 am Revision 5b995615be46d0caff67638d73913ba636eca7e3: Added warning that .qgs extension may be missing
- 12:23 am Revision be751be6ec5f82b6e7f144c72b4aed2f7f0aab1b: Merge branch 'master' of github.com:qgis/Quant...
- 12:21 am Revision b2fa1b8952c095454eae27130792014baf41ae75: Added warning that .qgs extension may be missing
- 11:48 pm Revision fabc66aa1d4a63e135153bbefc5491a9c896aae0: [FEATURE]: zonal statistics plugin
- 11:48 pm Revision a8486f0edaddbafec27a8c6de5b224c9ddcbb969: document impact of using estimated table metad...
- 11:48 pm Revision 80595cd55435f9d38c559da3f548df543464a9ec: fix RoadGraph plugin "path not found" error wh...
- 11:48 pm Revision cc7e63b439d1a41d40af3d86270332f7f3deb94b: [FEATURE]: zonal statistics plugin
- 11:48 pm Revision 46bd8dd804a4252422e22622e6ebf259f51f2cb9: Fix feature count for postgres provider so it ...
- 11:48 pm Revision e22e5d6f5834f536080d04a48fce901503ec633d: fix #3866
- 11:48 pm Revision 41b44324bd7a839305f535a9ad8152e9a7997539: Updated references to bug tracker to point to ...
- 11:48 pm Revision 593987459f24a92ab5b52351a72827c7b3804149: remove unimplemented QgsLabel::setLabelFieldNa...
- 11:48 pm Revision db20ac280841e2c908c42e5513f55d7b535ee2dd: Don't list join fields to facilitate 'save as'...
- 11:40 pm Bug #3866: Measure tool is windows is unusable
- This Bug is partial solved. The fact that a similar problem in the measuring angles tool (corrected only tool of meas...
- 11:37 pm Revision 08a425c2157c030e4c6790833275141d1e4a0b3f: Merge branch 'master' of github.com:qgis/Quant...
- 10:36 pm Bug #3967 (Closed): Road Graph plugin ignore feature with geometry type WKBMultiLineString
- Road Graph plugin ignore geometry type WKBMultiLineString and not searches a path through this.
- 05:28 pm Feature #3016 (Closed): Add feature: File>Open project as group
- > But should the information simply be copied out of the other .qgs project
I hear this has been implemented in th...
- 06:08 am Revision 81e55a4bd523ef56b01d8dd42a7e76a890bad953: Reformating, fix for project cleaning
- 06:08 am Revision f0252285729f91da93e002c0d511ac93d9a40688: Add support for embedded legend groups
- 06:08 am Revision 9f0d334d564e1af1906ffce1f42d175cc2b9dbee: Wire in dialog to select embedded groups and l...
- 06:08 am Revision 9a90855c9012eb4fd98a46405ecf7d2339a1905b: Improvements to embed dialogs and stability
- 06:08 am Revision 1b1552812dc30337c4f9c6eb3a552d37f7dc3c18: Fix for layer order in case of option addNewLa...
- 06:08 am Revision f56281049623c0d7301661bc9a2cd985462c2178: Avoid unnecessary canvas refreshes when adding...
- 06:08 am Revision 09878e5a6a8c7e7c8a6eaac9eb29a034560982bd: Zoom to filtered layers in wms server if BBOX ...
- 06:08 am Revision 0735436447006160668b08f7a242bac0055c134b: Support embedded layers and groups in server
- 06:08 am Revision b7ec033fd1de3b75218d724c930aee3e1c408adf: Fix order of embedded layers in groups
- 06:08 am Revision fba308672d4b8eb3da9f5dc8b3442e64567ac811: More safety checks
- 06:08 am Revision 71d96a25b5543a91f83e6148cf9e01691f90549d: Move embed action to layer menu
- 06:08 am Revision dd83c441fa4a07f56d1aee2c5bc446091a09db8b: embedding of single layer
- 06:08 am Revision b41493b7b8f0e4ae73e3362003eed560882593b1: remove more redundancy in qgsproject
- 06:08 am Revision 733df174a1078212db6fc83be90239bb1c4afcd4: Show embedded layers in italic
- 05:53 am Revision 45fcb78908a52474074ba5bcce72593c86b3dc5d: Support data defined fields in ellipse renderer
- 05:36 am Bug #3954 (Closed): Road Graph plugin not work with message "path not found"
- Applied in commit:3a9e267af
- 05:20 am Revision 3a9e267af8a98256a661472b1a1c9cdc09376186: fix RoadGraph plugin "path not found" error wh...
- 05:10 am Revision 4eccdea0588959ef21005ca1fbe89324cb72f644: fix sip module
- 02:53 am Revision 5a5f10c0c03f3d483e88403e17ee381bb67138fe: Add and wire in ellipse symbol layer widget
- 12:35 am Revision 3dc9659193a3820263869418c1c35a0016bd8371: Integrated qgsellipsesymbollayer
- 12:15 am Revision b76da25f08e9549a89f08b8a9defa37d939940f7: Ported single and graduated symbol renderer to...
- 04:29 pm Bug #3960 (Closed): QgsSearchTreeNode fails to handle regex string correctly.
- It seems you need to use \\ with regex in Qt. So this is not really a bug and I'm going to close it.
- 11:34 am Bug #3965 (Closed): Wrong use of left/right offset in labels
- In qgis trunk version,
In new simbology the Label can be moved left/right by an offset.
But this offset is not refe...
- 10:41 am Bug #3190: SVG markers with centered labels issue
- 04:32 am Revision 066a0ea93eefd680276983793a268d2c63fa73aa: Pass pointer to vectorlayer to all simbol widgets
- 03:00 am Revision 936d58bd569c79583aaa5da1abe1ce8cc9feeebe: Include QgsFeature pointer to symbol render co...
- 01:07 am Revision 82e9936c217a365c81c3c65372025f9894a2e9ee: Merge branch 'master' of github.com:qgis/Quant...
- 12:44 am Revision 85d089c2370c702b99493f3325c4bb40a0e1f4fa: Zoom to filtered layers in wms server if BBOX ...
- 12:44 am Revision 5b2ca507804ec58c2aa9aeb97dcba2454c90daca: More safety checks
- 12:44 am Revision b1c8d03fc7c5dd43c63855ef607b176a1630a0df: Support embedded layers and groups in server
- 12:44 am Revision c4cd43b83b95f2bf42ed4152dfb8ef1176427727: Move embed action to layer menu
- 12:44 am Revision ddfd0af007f732b3ac4c0ba3e3f526d508828e57: Fix order of embedded layers in groups
- 12:44 am Revision a9252db3f981a1589024a78bda7717cd7af26a5b: Wire in dialog to select embedded groups and l...
- 12:44 am Revision e432d5035e4ea7c09816059b1b4e0acef487c65a: Add support for embedded legend groups
- 12:44 am Revision 8bc8d54daf0e5f90f2c8bfb5cedff93e50c33e91: Show embedded layers in italic
- 12:44 am Revision 2ab38133e1f2f8794a1c694a8b22f4e79a2f6466: Avoid unnecessary canvas refreshes when adding...
- 12:44 am Revision ebfef6ff1952c38170ace538d1e1a1b2f6458460: Fix for layer order in case of option addNewLa...
- 12:44 am Revision c064c8e0001b6982d0d8757d86d582082ff727b8: Reformating, fix for project cleaning
- 12:44 am Revision 248a34192cd69b2aff49315176897829fcfb7731: Improvements to embed dialogs and stability
- 12:44 am Revision d9c853fb19d6b6702550208f31a829ccc919f635: remove more redundancy in qgsproject
- 12:44 am Revision 39fcdb77d4ad348cd77014785a24f79f3436afb4: embedding of single layer
- 11:20 pm Revision dac39eb5dae7ae99ce2341dd29b01031077f22cf: Fix for layer order in case of option addNewLa...
- 06:02 pm Bug #3867: problems with RGB rasters under 1.7/trunk
- I tested 8/16 bit images both single band and RGB with Mapserver/OsGEO4w and it all works fine, so I guess that the p...
- 05:02 pm Bug #3867: problems with RGB rasters under 1.7/trunk
- Hi Tim,
the problem is slightly different:
QGIS on Windows open 8 bits rasters as 16 bits, 16 bits rasters as 3...
- 01:47 pm Bug #3963 (Closed): Crash when applying a graduated vector style
- When I apply a graduated classification a shp layer, QGIS dies. It happens on Windows (qgis-dev from osgeo4w) and lin...
- 01:32 pm Revision a57968532b75023bdd427028d6a086d056582747: document impact of using estimated table metad...
- 09:33 am Revision c1065b9cd64945d04ac9c668a8547b664b47f2b9: Fix feature count for postgres provider so it ...
- 09:28 am Revision 9d4a9cc74d540305d12d321a869c283f51c1d720: Avoid unnecessary canvas refreshes when adding...
- 08:29 am Revision aabfbf8aed225e9e9604a5a761ed19c731a33d7b: Zoom to filtered layers in wms server if BBOX ...
- 12:46 am Bug #3867: problems with RGB rasters under 1.7/trunk
- Ok it seems to be caused by the fact that your image is in 16bit rgb rather than 8 bit rgb. Doing this:...
- 06:14 pm Bug #3960 (Closed): QgsSearchTreeNode fails to handle regex string correctly.
- If using regex string in a QgsSearchTreeNode and QgsSearchString the parser fails to recognize the regex string corre...
- 01:16 pm Bug #3867: problems with RGB rasters under 1.7/trunk
- Ok I deleted the bad image.
- 08:19 am Revision 38f92968b2d60ae47037c5dabe808cffbf150e9b: Reformating, fix for project cleaning
- 08:09 am Revision 7ca0c98d2dd9953856eb1fafd714378a62b9759c: Fix order of embedded layers in groups
- 05:54 am Revision c2b418b7f7300fafbdfa98771ec8ec237f956d42: Merge branch 'embed_layers'
- 05:43 am Revision ba39378bcfcae171ba88412edb2043c78a4f3428: More safety checks
- 12:11 am Revision 36854d213d53f01595748e4d3ab78b48755c2c85: Merge branch 'master' of github.com:timlinux/Q...
- 12:02 am Bug #3954 (Closed): Road Graph plugin not work with message "path not found"
- If start point and stop point are equal or if distance between start point and end point less Topology Tolerance sett...
- 10:53 pm Revision 464a94995bf9fa2cb01e217f05511c8d4dcb3504: fix: LineVectorLayerDirector work incorectly i...
- 06:21 am Revision 8084ca760c86ad7cf3df5e4a4afe6d1f7478f690: Support embedded layers and groups in server
- 05:13 am Revision 03525ea0378c9f28d6cc298ca8a9ac0f6c020190: Updated references to bug tracker to point to ...
- 04:59 am Revision de66c87b96d06f1f7ae7e0e1ad9852c0517ea028: Merged over changes relating to trac paths and...
- 04:46 am Revision 6cb4248130d0e3b635fffe200e79657d9d8b470d: Merge branch 'master' of github.com:qgis/Quant...
- 04:44 am Revision 48d82eb5d9dfa4f25a73cdeedc869bb34659e5c2: Updated references to bug tracker to point to ...
- 04:40 am Feature #3488: Expression based labeling
- I have started working on this feature in a branch on my github repo (https://github.com/madmanwoo/Quantum-GIS/tree/e...
- 05:00 pm Bug #3861: QGis cannot be started
- See also http://lists.osgeo.org/pipermail/qgis-user/2011-June/012308.html
- 11:43 am Bug #3702: QGIS and gdalinfo shows different information about raster
- but then is the raster Int16 or Int32 ?
- 10:55 am Bug #3870 (Closed): Negative numbers cannot be set as NULL in raster/clipping
- At least in raster clipping, I cannot set -32768 as NULL using the
gui, cannot write the "-"
- 10:52 am Bug #3869 (Closed): raster merge: cannot select more than 1 file
- One perhaps minor issue with raster/merge: cannot select several input
files for mosaicking if they are in
- 10:49 am Bug #3868 (Closed): clipping raster: wrong result
- I'm clipping an srtm90 raster using a rectangular window and the
result is wrong:
1. Wrong window
2. The result ha...
- 07:40 am Revision 2b5fb2138692b0677cea795bcfbf4275a2434d4f: Added expression based labels, simple dialog f...
- Code still needs some clean up and testing.
- 04:09 am Bug #3867: problems with RGB rasters under 1.7/trunk
- please ignore the first image attached, I picked the the wrong file.
- 04:05 am Bug #3867 (Closed): problems with RGB rasters under 1.7/trunk
- Hi all,
a few users reported to me saying that they were having problems with
rasters under Windows (long time to...
- 12:31 am Revision 1b19b791994b4cb0e662d825497effa399a0074b: update strings in time for release
- 12:29 am Revision de7515c9791dd59be2d59faedd277bfd888cfe9f: german translation update
Also available in: Atom