From 09/02/2011 to 10/01/2011
- 01:39 pm Bug #4342 (Closed): Doxygen output has't QgsGraphAcr class
- 01:26 pm Bug #4009 (Closed): wrong CRS definition
- closing for the lack of feedback.
- 12:00 pm Bug #4341: Road Graph plugin. Button 'expot' not work
- -2) comment fix-
Please delete it from path.
- 11:23 am Bug #4341 (Closed): Road Graph plugin. Button 'expot' not work
- 1) Button 'export' not work
2) comment fix
3) network-analysis API-fix: use only inVertex() outVertex() functions
- 05:45 am Feature #4339 (Closed): Add data defined color to new symbology
- You are right! Closing this as duplicate.
- 05:38 am Bug #4340: QGIS crashes on full zoom or zoom to layer extent.
- Thaddeus - wrote:
> Zoom in and Zoom out work OK too.
cannot replicate here on both windows (seven) and linux and...
- 02:40 am Feature #4339: Add data defined color to new symbology
- duplicate of #3129 ?
- 02:33 am Bug #4305: Query builder: added ' ' around numeric fields (wrong)
- Jürgen Fischer wrote:
> not reproducable here - comparing numeric fields to strings containing numbers works fine wi...
- 02:22 am Bug #3694 (Closed): WMS quality worse on QGIS server compared to QGIS desktop
- 02:03 am Bug #3694: WMS quality worse on QGIS server compared to QGIS desktop
- I think this was fixed meanwhile. I don't see the problem anymore.
- 04:18 pm Revision ef9e214c707ece892ea191e109453914adb67115: fix #4282
- 03:23 pm Bug #4340: QGIS crashes on full zoom or zoom to layer extent.
- Zoom in and Zoom out work OK too.
- 03:22 pm Bug #4340 (Closed): QGIS crashes on full zoom or zoom to layer extent.
- QGIS instantly disappears from screen when doing a "Zoom Full" or "Zoom to layer extent" on an a single SRT30 file an...
- 03:01 pm Bug #4305: Query builder: added ' ' around numeric fields (wrong)
- I get the same problem. Osgeo4w dev
- 02:47 pm Bug #3667 (Feedback): When opening a Version 1.4.0 project file (*.qgs) with Version 1.6.0 QGIS c...
- 02:45 pm Bug #3694 (Feedback): WMS quality worse on QGIS server compared to QGIS desktop
- 02:30 pm Bug #4216 (Feedback): error editing dbf over ssh / sftp
- Does that also happen if you edit the file locally? What are you using to mount the filesystem?
- 02:28 pm Bug #4221 (Feedback): Cannot add values to new column in attribute table in same session
- 02:19 pm Bug #4282 (Closed): Wrong map zooming when using the "Attribute Table" zoom tool.
- fixed in commit:ef9e214
- 01:13 pm Feature #4327 (Feedback): UNC SVG paths instead of browse for folder
- not reproducable here - the browse dialog also includes "Network Neighbourhood", so you can browse for network resour...
- 12:59 pm Bug #4305 (Feedback): Query builder: added ' ' around numeric fields (wrong)
- not reproducable here - comparing numeric fields to strings containing numbers works fine with postgres and shapes.
- 12:52 pm Revision a0be3b941a9e5614cd3b425d3ee10189b288dbb5: fix warnings
- 10:21 am Bug #4298 (Closed): Patch: minor typos in the code
- applied in commit:e139348
also ran scripts/chkspelling.sh to catch some more.
- 10:19 am Revision e1393488dc8449a36bb510c387841c000637d3fc: fix minor typos + scripts/chkspelling.sh run.
- 10:01 am Revision 6539ce965a1e91a736372f055ec2f69ea6dca926: fix typo
- 09:39 am Bug #4333: EPSG:27700 is interpreted as custom projection
- Jonathan Moules wrote:
> I'm not going to pretend to understand that response, but:
> "In your case the shape repro...
- 09:34 am Bug #4333: EPSG:27700 is interpreted as custom projection
- Jonathan Moules wrote:
> I'm not going to pretend to understand that response, but:
> "In your case the shape repro...
- 09:31 am Bug #4333: EPSG:27700 is interpreted as custom projection
- I'm not going to pretend to understand that response, but:
"In your case the shape reprojects fine" - is wrong.
- 07:06 am Bug #4338 (Closed): russian comment in src/analysis/network/qgsgraph.h
- 07:05 am Bug #4338: russian comment in src/analysis/network/qgsgraph.h
- fixed in commit:e55887f62b97a3dccbae0995596a6b3709664dca
- 06:57 am Revision e55887f62b97a3dccbae0995596a6b3709664dca: translate comments in English (fix for #4338)
- 06:14 am Feature #4339 (Closed): Add data defined color to new symbology
- Similar to data defined font color in new labeling, it would be nice to be able to use an attribute to color features...
- 05:25 am Bug #1659: add a 'reload button' to the QGIS table
- I guess there should be a "Reload Layer" (not just the attributes but also features and layer extent).
- 05:19 am Feature #47 (Closed): raster legend in map composer
- 05:19 am Feature #191 (Closed): Legend improvements - further to #117
- 05:15 am Bug #4333 (Closed): EPSG:27700 is interpreted as custom projection
- The CRS of your shape and the EPSG27700 in QGIS do not match simply because the CRSs definitions in QGIS are the upda...
- 05:03 am Bug #4221: Cannot add values to new column in attribute table in same session
- I cannot reproduce this problem using 1.7.0 on Win7.
- 04:57 am Bug #4239 (Closed): Chopped-off labels (consider for New Generation Labeling)
- 04:56 am Bug #4331 (Closed): Classification dialog issues
- fixed in commit:a02b4802
- 04:55 am Revision a02b4802f6240f56e7616b14300ff63cdc41669b: fix #4331
- 04:52 am Feature #4217: Allow up to 5 decimal places for Width/Size Scale Field
- Another (more important) reason to solve this (from bug #3825 which has been closed as duplicate):
In new symbolog...
- 04:40 am Bug #4338: russian comment in src/analysis/network/qgsgraph.h
- 04:28 am Bug #3825 (Closed): Two decimal places for symbology in map unit is not suited for lat-long data
- duplicate of #4217
- 03:25 am Revision 8aa2f501b58246a1f60778b5f0a3c2df1e8807dd: german translation update
- 03:13 am Revision b53e6229e37a65d7a010dd5c4190577183b22eb6: indentation update - please use prepare-commit.sh
- 01:12 am Bug #4338 (Closed): russian comment in src/analysis/network/qgsgraph.h
- Please comment in English.
- 12:34 am Revision ee19294562b00c6ce957945f14c1727210cffdf7: Merge pull request #49 from stopa85/network-an...
- Network analysis and road-graph-plugin
- 04:08 pm Revision a2713fd0ed7129bff1a3390172b2649921ff630b: Fix from 49e4e998c6 to ensure that all postgis...
- 02:51 pm Revision 743f2075751cfcf93b2a6c14b09af5c93ee52530: fix some warnings
- 02:50 pm Revision dfaba7e16b653d2db1f19ffea6b99d3703a26285: debian packaging update
- 02:13 pm Bug #4329 (Closed): PostGIS provider - estimated metadata URI parameter not copied
- applied in commit:a2713fd0ed7129bff1a3390172b2649921ff630b
- 02:12 pm Bug #4328: Fix for python output directory not being correctly created for Win32
- Could you elaborate what the actual problem is?
- 01:32 pm Revision 5e9d95b88a5be827785f679eeadd16a2b6372f26: indentation update
- 01:32 pm Revision 0f1b2095d4abcf491b9a6888885516d4bd43012a: Updated version no in banner
- 04:31 am Revision 4342e9b5a8370fb6386b0b91a77a578d705e6ade: Revert "Applied fix for #4283"
- This reverts commit 7f3e9560fc93cd8b3ea4039f319bca568e17bb38.
- 04:24 am Revision c42d70bbcd2d89d9964ac9a8aed45e77d021ed15: Another valiant attempt at spurious changelog ...
- 04:22 am Revision 95a7117a694258556226834520082123162688c7: Merge branch 'master' of github.com:qgis/Quant...
- 10:19 pm Feature #4337 (Closed): Missing EPSG codes: EPSG:3874-3883
This is my first issue, so please patient if I can't deliver all necessary information or this is already incl...
- 03:00 pm Bug #4336 (Closed): Buffered text results in large PDF file sizes
- 02:08 pm Bug #4336: Buffered text results in large PDF file sizes
- Sorry, duplicate of Bug #3467. Switching to ABC label tool fixes on OS X too.
- 01:50 pm Bug #4336 (Closed): Buffered text results in large PDF file sizes
- A map exported from the composer as PDF will be several times larger if the labels in the project have buffers.
- 05:42 am Bug #4334: Symbology classes order lost PLUS wrong order after editing a label
- This bug is worse than the minor nuisance it seems.
After step (b) but before (c), change the "Label" for a featur...
- 04:44 am Revision 3cac713cc39652e048badfe605fb0fd9ac372fb4: Added Python wrappers for QgsZonalStatistics
- 04:10 am Bug #4335 (Closed): Raster legend: no values are shown for GRASS rasters
- In the legend for rasters, for most formats both colour and value are shown. For GRASS rasters, only colours.
- 04:02 am Bug #4334 (Closed): Symbology classes order lost PLUS wrong order after editing a label
- The list returns to random order after every change to a symbol.
I'm using the "New symbology" s...
- 03:51 am Bug #4333 (Closed): EPSG:27700 is interpreted as custom projection
- I have shapefiles which are projected in EPSG:27700 (OSGB), created in either FME or ArcGIS it doesn't seem to matter...
- 03:41 am Feature #4332 (Closed): Add an option "set project CRS from first loaded layer"
- I load QGIS with a new project. I then add a file with a projection of OSGB (EPSG: 27700). What I believe should happ...
- 03:25 am Bug #4331 (Closed): Classification dialog issues
- I was trying to use "Unique Value" to classify for symbology/style. I first classified by a column called "DESC_GROUP...
- 03:17 am Feature #4330 (New): Spatial Indexing of Shapefiles on first load
Earlier today I loaded three shapefiles into my 1.7.0 QGIS with a combined 5million+ features. QGIS defaults to ...
- 02:59 am Bug #4329 (Closed): PostGIS provider - estimated metadata URI parameter not copied
- This patch ensures that all PostGIS connection parameters are copied in the QgsPostgresConnection constructor i.e est...
- 02:55 am Bug #4328 (Closed): Fix for python output directory not being correctly created for Win32
- Fix for python output directory not being correctly created for Win32 when using the the standard winxp command promp...
- 02:13 am Revision c5d1f7a479c0eafbb1b1f038e61141116b5ec6da: Send exception in case of unknown feature info...
- 01:48 am Feature #4327 (Feedback): UNC SVG paths instead of browse for folder
- When adding a new path in Options > Rendering > SVG Paths, it'd be good to be able to either type a UNC path into the...
- 01:28 am Feature #4326 (Closed): Set the save dialog project name same as project title
- If you set the .qgs project title in Settings > Project Properties > General before saving for the first time, it'd b...
- 01:25 am Revision 869224df708cba3db15d30d1ae2523e0b2d569b8: Add feature bounding box to GetFeatureInfo res...
- 01:24 am Feature #4325 (New): Making url's in WMS Query response clickable
- In follow-up of this thread on the QGis forums (http://forum.qgis.org/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=9317&sid=5685153a6922412e51...
- 11:25 pm Revision cc59d938cd0addc833fd1cd60a3a02c3a217f4e5: Merge pull request #48 from linz/wfs_layer_sort
- Added sorting to WFS layer tree grid widget
- 10:16 am Feature #4322: Store projects in databases
- Sorry but I don't seem to understand why someone would actually pay lots of money for such feature and why it makes s...
- 05:50 am Revision a950830dcf1dfe4a2d650f6babe7d3902d6d1ce7: fix QgsArc.in() python-binding
- 05:29 am Feature #4321: New tab in raster properties: rasters stats as table
- +1, use case is Landsat rasters which tend to play havoc with most scales on histograms. For atmospheric correction w...
- 05:25 am Bug #4241: QGIS crash when zooming vector layer Postgresql with new line style
- Just happened to me with 820469f.
Here's a backtrace:...
- 05:22 am Feature #4322: Store projects in databases
- This is the sort of functionality I think ESRI tools offer, out of that I presume;
- for some users shows a prepared...
- 05:16 am Bug #4324: wrong scale in print composer?
- Hi Otto,
there was a ticket a while back lodged by Nathan which was consistent with my experience, there was an off...
- 04:59 am Bug #4293: QGIS crashes when applying Graduated Symbol symbology.
- Cannot reproduce on Win7 with 1.7.0, or
QGIS code revision
- 03:51 am Revision 94b5f99c379147025dec915a6a6a8f3ee7dcfc63: Merge remote branch 'pb/master' into network-a...
- 08:18 am Bug #4324 (Closed): wrong scale in print composer?
using the print composer there are sometimes sudden scale changes within a map window. They appear in raster l...
- 12:40 am Bug #4319 (Closed): Point displacement: "point distance tolerance" can be set to a max value of "...
- Fixed in 224f0e3779817029bb38f7634507945aefa132b5
- 12:39 am Revision 224f0e3779817029bb38f7634507945aefa132b5: Enhance maximum for point displacement toleran...
- 12:37 pm Revision d6171aa4d35de953356ad6c33f444cd941cc3411: more translatable strings in OSM plugin
- 12:21 pm Revision 59225ad7dfd5394864a265a1a722fd1439ace8bf: wms provider updates:
- - don't repeat WMS parameters (eg. when VERSION is specified in the WMS connection's url)
- allow wms tags to e prefi...
- 11:53 am Feature #4323 (New): provide link to plugins issue trackers
- I recently filed a bug for a python plugin here. It's been closed as invalid, but I had no idea where to file the bug...
- 07:18 am Feature #4322: Store projects in databases
- If I understand your request, something similar is available in qgis-dev with the tool "embed layers and groups", whi...
- 07:02 am Feature #4322 (New): Store projects in databases
- The idea is to be able to store projects within a central database system.
In a bigger multi-user working scenario...
- 04:59 am Bug #4316 (Closed): DBManager plugin installation fails
- You must use the DBmanager GH issue trac, not the QGis one as DBManager is not a core plugin.
- 03:31 am Feature #4321: New tab in raster properties: rasters stats as table
- Of course this makes sense for categorical rasters, much less for continuous ones. The data should be already availab...
- 03:21 am Feature #4321 (New): New tab in raster properties: rasters stats as table
- Ok... this suggestion comes from Arc* users, but it makes sense to me.
Add a tab to show a table with the followin...
- 03:15 am Feature #4320 (New): mapserver export plugin: update it to work with new symbology
- (in preview of dropping the old one)
- 03:13 am Bug #4319 (Closed): Point displacement: "point distance tolerance" can be set to a max value of "...
- Not enough when working in a projected CRS/meters
- 03:07 am Feature #4318 (Closed): "Union": after adding the result to TOC/project, the output layer is not ...
- The dropdown is not updated and forces the user to close the tool and reopen it again.
This may be true also for o...
- 02:58 am Bug #4303: Plugin installer: error if high-ASCII in path
- Borys Jurgiel wrote:
> Ok, than it's related to Python plugins paths, not to the installer.
> Unfortunately also I ha...
- 02:53 am Bug #2596: avoid useless canvas redraws
- Another useless redraw is when clicking "OK" after having clicked on "APPLY", for example in vector or raster propert...
- 02:47 am Bug #4317 (Closed): New labeling: rotation for polygons is only applied after moving the label + ...
- Pick a point layer with a field that holds angle value to give to labels. Set it in the data defined settings of the ...
- 12:39 am Revision 70a3bcc9f98c566f4c2c4936ecc81ca29449c340: debian packaging update
- 11:47 pm Bug #4316 (Closed): DBManager plugin installation fails
- Couldn't load plugin db_manager due an error when calling its initGui() method
Traceback (most recent call last):
- 05:15 pm Bug #4303: Plugin installer: error if high-ASCII in path
- Ok, than it's related to Python plugins paths, not to the installer.
Unfortunately also I have no access to an affec...
- 03:58 pm Revision af56944d759ca323024d7e30fefa1dc58c49775f: Restore override cursor when about box is shown
- 03:41 pm Revision e6718b654a73a3c07eaaaa1f178a51d51265ef0b: - debian packaging update for 1.7.1
- - composer/wmsserver fix for lenny (Qt <4.5)
- 03:34 pm Revision 602419242ed16af6c9b22af803105280f7ff4ffa: Merge branch 'master' of github.com:qgis/Quant...
- 03:32 pm Revision 93a190a38210c508617ae0da2a8faacf0bf806b3: Fix some more merge confglicts after merging u...
- 01:38 pm Revision 08d8ea2d85c275bebeff206615822504737358e3: Merge branch 'master' of ../Quantum-GIS
- 01:29 pm Bug #4295 (Closed): ellipse symbol does not scale
- Changed in a0f8294ce6bf4e808252ca12bd764212712345f0 such that ellipse symbol level also considers data defined size o...
- 01:16 pm Revision a0f8294ce6bf4e808252ca12bd764212712345f0: Consider data defined size on symbol level for...
- 12:48 pm Revision 0b1afb07d639a99a02499cafde5b80c0b003ee2b: [BACKPORT] Partially address https://bugzilla....
- 10:55 am Revision 21b3f16f560a500aa2cd49843894ba71ee427fc7: Typos in GRASS command list
- 09:03 am Bug #4195 (Closed): Zonal statistics plugin: wrong "sum" and "mean" when the raster is just parti...
- after thinking about it (thanks Paolo) I believe that the actual behavior is the right one.
- 08:32 am Revision b54f668e4b0995455db9b39899d0e3cb1f1c4217: Resolved merge conflicts from applying 8c3e066...
- 08:30 am Revision 6a072a203f6bce6bbeb281c967f0010b1dd40c16: Resolved merge conflicts from applying 36d86b0...
- 08:27 am Revision 38cb29441129638d09b380a2e5942bf7cbfc2628: Resolved merge conflicts from applying 29f93f1...
- 08:23 am Revision cfeacedb8c850764178ee84b23f0e72e49226b0f: Backported changelog and style changes from 1....
- 06:27 am Revision 4b29c8d1196db9cfdbded1eabd601963b18c25e1: Fix to v.generalize for recent GRASS versions
- 05:46 am Bug #4193: GRASS Rasters are not drawn with user-defined style
- Anita Graser wrote:
> This is a new bug in nightly.
> Styling GRASS rasters using QGIS layer properties works i...
- 05:45 am Bug #4193: GRASS Rasters are not drawn with user-defined style
- Further testing: I agree, the current behaviour renders the usage very cumbersome.
- 04:41 am Bug #3109 (New): switching layers does not work
- It seems to have reappeared. If I switch cache off it is ok, when on the problem is still there.
- 04:30 am Bug #3275: Allow change ALL symbol properties when selecting multiple classes (in new symbology)
- *New description:*
In recent revisions (thanks to Marco H. work) it is possible to select multiple symbology class...
- 03:46 am Bug #4315 (Closed): "stretch histogram to full dataset" toolbar button does not work with GRASS ...
- If the button is clicked then the raster colormap disappear. It is not possible to recovery not even from the raster ...
- 03:37 am Bug #4314 (New): Polygon styles are not applied to points
- * Load a point layer
* Create individual convex polygons based on some value
* Create a style for polygons based on...
- 03:24 am Bug #4313 (Closed): Custom NULL value for rasters is retained
- If I add a custom NULL value in raster properties, I apply it, then I remove it, the value is not changed until a new...
- 03:20 am Bug #4312 (Closed): Raster custom NULL are not honoured
- If I give a custom value for raster NULLs from the Properties, the value as detected from the canvas is not changed (...
- 03:07 am Bug #4311 (New): Georeferencer: "generate pdf map" result in a blank PDF
- tested on trunk and both Windows and Linux
- 03:03 am Bug #4310 (Closed): Georeferencer: GCP are not removed from map canvas and the tool does not seem...
- After closing the georeferencer the GCPs remain in the QGIS canvas. Creating a new project do not have effect and the...
- 01:29 am Bug #4309 (Closed): File browser: loaded layers do not behave the same way as those loaded throug...
* .qml styles are not automatically loaded if they are present in the same folder with the same name
* point s...
- 01:23 am Bug #4308 (Closed): Interpolation and Terrain core plugins: do not add custom names?
- The two plugins load resulting rasters with a custom name in the legend (e.g. interpolation). This is not consistent ...
- 01:20 am Feature #4307 (New): Different ways of saving files and opening them
- Methods to save a file are different in different commands and plugins, e.g.:
* sometimes the file extension has to ...
- 01:15 am Feature #4306 (New): Uniform way of adding layers after analyses
- Various commands and plugins have different methods for adding a layer after the analysis is run:
* a checkbox "Add ...
- 01:07 am Bug #4305 (Closed): Query builder: added ' ' around numeric fields (wrong)
- When building a query with the query builder, ' are added surrounding any field, including numeric ones; as a consequ...
- 11:25 pm Bug #4303: Plugin installer: error if high-ASCII in path
- I no longer have a access to the win machines that threw the error. AFAIR:
* no gentle error message
* the plugin is ...
- 06:11 pm Bug #4302: Can't use 'Geostationary Satellite View' projection
- The problem of some coast lines not showing is due to the object extending beyond the edge of the projection (wrappin...
- 04:38 pm Revision 8c3e0669226e1861da9134266675df7ed67cf971: Get qgis version info from QGIS.org rather tha...
- 04:10 pm Revision 36d86b019574ccb3c0c962c680093b5784f052dc: Remove hard coded whats new content from sourc...
- 03:31 pm Revision 29f93f1b01ebf9799256ab55557370fbf051df44: Install style sheet. Added Kanthon Solothurn t...
- 02:27 pm Revision 7e48559ec661af5f7deda9fb05f38346ee6dda59: Updated style.css to be consistent with qgisap...
- 01:52 pm Revision a3b53a7890a81fb93096ac1c68728f49851d8694: wms provider updates:
- - don't repeat WMS parameters (eg. when VERSION is specified in the WMS connection's url)
- allow wms tags to e prefi...
- 01:43 pm Bug #4303: Plugin installer: error if high-ASCII in path
- Does the installer display any "gentle" error message prior to raising the error? It seems the plugin was successfull...
- 12:46 pm Bug #4304 (New): GDAL Tools tries to write to a non-writable format
- gdal_translate -of GFF "C:/Documents and Settings/hdr.adf" "C:/Documents and
ERROR 6: GDALDriv...
- 12:09 pm Bug #4303 (Closed): Plugin installer: error if high-ASCII in path
- If in the path there is some high-ASCII, the installer throws an error, and plugins cannot be installed. Looks an eas...
- 10:15 am Bug #4302 (Closed): Can't use 'Geostationary Satellite View' projection
- Following the description of the GEOS (or NGP) projection on  I created my own CRS for displaying images according...
- 12:45 pm Revision f780d7037b73b9fcbbdbe4653ed90a449e6e767c: fix #3987
- 08:12 am Bug #4301: Composer 'Lock Layers for map item' forgets layers when adding new layer
- QGIS has not updated in about 2 weeks now with OSGeo4w.
- 08:00 am Bug #4301 (Closed): Composer 'Lock Layers for map item' forgets layers when adding new layer
- Please check using the latest version from OSGeo4w as this has been fixed in commit:820469f4b1
See also: http://hu...
- 07:22 am Bug #4301 (Closed): Composer 'Lock Layers for map item' forgets layers when adding new layer
- I have 3 composers set up with a map on each. Each map shows different layers, achieved by using the 'lock layers for...
- 03:08 am Revision 7f3e9560fc93cd8b3ea4039f319bca568e17bb38: Applied fix for #4283
- 03:04 am Revision 7bf7110d23073f0a24199b1461eb5a7cb568f100: Apply patch from Nathan Woodrow to resolve att...
- 02:52 am Bug #4290 (Closed): Attribute table dialog Save Button
- Applied in release branch as commit:5f7a92e
- 02:50 am Revision 5f7a92e79e8562c9fe2107f1f18f2f3a44d9a1ea: Apply patch from Nathan Woodrow to resolve att...
- 12:44 am Feature #3121: print composer: allow generating the legend classes of only the visibile features
- +1 for this as well. Would be very useful. Doing it manually is very time consuming.
- 08:35 pm Revision 7f57de020b0a1d6f0674815d7ab67ea08a47eb0d: Added sorting to WFS layer tree grid widget
- 02:58 pm Bug #4300 (New): Zoom to Layer Extent does not work after extent of underlying PostGIS view changes
- I'm using 1.7.0 and have a dataset view linked in from Postgis. If I change the view from outside QGIS then the data ...
- 09:46 am Feature #4299 (New): Change TOC symbology classes order according to order in the "style" tab of ...
- When using categorized new symbology, if the entries are sorted by Value, the labels can be edited but when they are ...
- 09:38 am Bug #4294: Symbol and text rotation/placement errors
- This may mainly be a duplicate of #2081
- 09:32 am Bug #2249: Font size in label preview should not changes when "Font size units: Map units" is sel...
- Still there in 1.7.
- 05:06 am Bug #4293: QGIS crashes when applying Graduated Symbol symbology.
- I tried the files with WIndows XP and QGIS 1.7... and didn't have a problem.
However, I have also seen similar crash...
- 04:00 am Feature #1505: Column wrapping in Composer Legend
- +1 for this feature also. Along with the ability to have legend item text on multiple lines this would vastly improve...
- 12:34 am Bug #4285 (Closed): on-line labeling doesn't work anymore
- 12:05 am Bug #4285: on-line labeling doesn't work anymore
- I belive my memory was at fault... it never worked like that
- 08:26 pm Bug #4298 (Closed): Patch: minor typos in the code
- 08:20 pm Feature #3808: get rid of annoying svg messages
- here's a git patch in case it saves someone a little time
I didn't quite make it clear in the description - this p...
- 07:56 pm Feature #1473: 3dz/3dm/4d support
- This seems like a feature that would be good to have in QGIS 2.0
A lot of the existing patch fails to apply to the c...
- 12:46 pm Bug #4291 (Closed): zoom to layer extent does not work with postgis 2.0.0svn tables
- closed now. Fixed upstream.
- 12:36 pm Bug #4291: zoom to layer extent does not work with postgis 2.0.0svn tables
- Steven, as you said, st_estimated extent was returning nonsense.
I reported it as postgis bug #1200, which I just...
- 09:07 am Bug #4107: Bad Allocation when Printing
- I have a small project which also produces a bad allocation error in the print composer. I run QGIS 1.7 on windows 7....
- 08:17 am Bug #4297 (New): Cmake file on MacOS is biased to use KingChaos binaries regardless of user prefe...
- The CMake configure file of QGis 1.7 has a lot of special blocks for the Apple platform that override any command lin...
- 06:55 am Bug #4155 (Closed): Add feature button enable logic is incorrect
- Applied in commit 8a9da0f2278f46717b74eab313d475837d2ab568. Thanks, Steven!
- 05:39 am Revision 5ad518d452cc80e9fcdf8fa14be3fcdc22bccd69: Merge branch 'master' of github.com:qgis/Quant...
- 05:38 am Revision 8a9da0f2278f46717b74eab313d475837d2ab568: Apply patch for ticket 4155, provided by Steve...
- 02:58 am Bug #4296 (Closed): Loading files through Browser does not load style
- When loading a file, the style .qml with the same name is automatically applied if it is in the same folder. When loa...
- 12:40 am Bug #4295 (Closed): ellipse symbol does not scale
- it is not possible to have the size of ellipse symbols according to a field
- 01:20 pm Bug #4294 (New): Symbol and text rotation/placement errors
- The attached project and layer shows several problems using old and new symbology plus old with old and new labels.
- 10:58 am Bug #4293: QGIS crashes when applying Graduated Symbol symbology.
- can you test qgis-trunk? it works fine here also under Windows 7 32 bit.
Eduardo Bieñkowski wrote:
> Run QGIS 1...
- 10:50 am Bug #4293: QGIS crashes when applying Graduated Symbol symbology.
- Run QGIS 1.7 on Win XP, got the same problem.
It ran on another machine with ubuntu 32 bits (natty narwhal) and also...
- 10:04 am Bug #4291: zoom to layer extent does not work with postgis 2.0.0svn tables
- This appears to be a PostGIS 2.0 problem - does st_estimated_extent(schema,table,geom_column) return a reasonable val...
- 09:47 am Bug #3963: Crash when applying a graduated vector style
- Confirmed under Ubuntu 11.04 64 bit and qgis trunk.
This is the error message
@Fatal: ASSERT failure in QList<T...
- 09:14 am Bug #4293: QGIS crashes when applying Graduated Symbol symbology.
> FORMAT FILE: SHAPE
> SHAPE TYPE: POLIGON
> PLATFORM: 32 BITS
> SO:UBUNTU 9.10
> QGIS FROM REPOSITORY
- 08:54 am Bug #4293: QGIS crashes when applying Graduated Symbol symbology.
- Terminal message
Python support ENABLED :-)
Warning: QLayout: Attempting to add QLayout "" to RgShortestPathWidget...
- 08:22 am Feature #3717: allow loading vector legend from text file
- This seems to me a duplicate of #3129
If you consider so please close it.
- 08:16 am Bug #4293: QGIS crashes when applying Graduated Symbol symbology.
- please launch QGIS from the terminal and copy/paste here the error message. Please also use more meaningful subjects,...
- 08:12 am Bug #4293 (Closed): QGIS crashes when applying Graduated Symbol symbology.
- By selecting the properties of a layer:
1 - Choose Style - Graduated Symbol
2 - Number of cases = 5
3 - Compute in...
- 07:39 am Bug #4284: error: ‘qt_metatype_id’ is not a member of ‘QMetaTypeId<QVariant>’
- For clarity, you need -DENABLE_TESTS=1 switch to cmake for this to be reproduced
- 05:27 am Feature #3717: allow loading vector legend from text file
- +1 for this suggestion.
FAO Geonetwork and the Africover project both distribute Land Cover data with standardized ...
- 02:45 am Bug #4284: error: ‘qt_metatype_id’ is not a member of ‘QMetaTypeId<QVariant>’
- For the record, this happens on "make" but is a test
(shouldn't it only be built by "make check"?)
I guess not ma...
- 12:55 am Revision 23dd29f6951fc0cdea88ae4b45dca8e4fe43eeb9: Fix for ticket #4283 (composer forgets on/off ...
- 12:44 am Bug #4283 (Closed): Composer forgets on/off status of layers ("Lock layers for map item" feature)
- The composermap regularly checks for removed layers. The problem was that it didn't consider the non-visible layers i...
- 12:39 am Revision 820469f4b1f179348e9a46b27b0c55bcfd466576: Fix for ticket #4283 (composer forgets on/off ...
- 11:18 pm Revision 810ee5e9ad025561bbf4bd536ba84aa45f5bf6f0: Switch to using t2t for changelog
- 03:18 pm Revision 1590839f24985695c4a751da45947468965314f2: Changelog updates. The changelog is now manage...
- 02:17 pm Revision a0d27a98ac5ae7bb5aab1ed276453362481c4ea1: Small backported raster changes from master
- 02:16 pm Revision 6359ebcab5a36e002ae2f4c2d87663ad155964a9: Fixed a bug that was causeing backported raste...
- 02:14 pm Revision b05529a2c1989af32d124f765e91534ab2df1d8a: Fixed a bug that was causeing backported raste...
- 05:18 am Revision 7286c55dea7d8e5d4e69c380b52ac10f09a8c819: Prevent Qt assert when using Qt debug compiled
- 03:51 pm Revision 8905274a1237c132e09243e8c2d634d55ca26945: add support "sum" operation to merge attribute...
- 11:21 am Revision d934c87decdb0927d41e983ed6957711ae6ec098: german translation update
- 11:16 am Feature #3039: symbol levels ignored for rule based rendering
I wrote "mostly" solved as the patch only partly solves the issue: it is still impossible to have symbol levels...
- 10:34 am Revision 26baf87c93aa64479060183beceb1a9b7811c7cc: update debian/watch
- 03:46 am Bug #3870 (Closed): Negative numbers cannot be set as NULL in raster/clipping
- Should be fixed in Commit:7093b06793e5999268da7ffa0bf2a974c4730912
- 03:10 am Bug #4292 (Rejected): How is it possible....
- Please sen your questions to the mailing list
- 03:09 am Bug #4292 (Rejected): How is it possible....
- ...to find self intersections with the vector analysis tools ? Is there any existing "HowTo" ?
- 02:06 am Bug #4291: zoom to layer extent does not work with postgis 2.0.0svn tables
- how to reproduce:
add a layer from postgis into qgis
right click on the layer name and select "zoom to layer ex...
- 02:00 am Bug #4291 (Closed): zoom to layer extent does not work with postgis 2.0.0svn tables
- 01:44 am Bug #4290: Attribute table dialog Save Button
- Patch attached.
- 01:28 am Bug #4290: Attribute table dialog Save Button
- I forgot it also leaves it depressed when you stop editing the table. I have attached a photo as an example.
- 01:26 am Bug #4290 (Closed): Attribute table dialog Save Button
- When using the save button on the attribute table dialog it doesnt 'untoggle' and stays depressed. You then have to c...
- 05:56 pm Bug #4289 (New): Georeferencer missing from Mac V1.8?
the georeferencer plugin seems to be missing from V1.8. Not in plugin list accessed via plugin manager and not...
- 05:51 pm Feature #3039: symbol levels ignored for rule based rendering
- Can we close this now? The same stuff from https://github.com/qgis/Quantum-GIS/pull/7 is now in master.
- 05:42 pm Bug #4288 (Closed): Mac OSX Lion GDAL Plugin
Plugin error message on startup. Began with V1.7, persists in dev build V1.8. Gdal plugin not working, Plugin ...
- 11:33 am Revision a4c2180a6537880d2ca1655e46169a4c9a3f95c4: more translatable strings in OSM plugin
- 02:54 am Revision 08b0f1b974b257ba929af875ddcc617b5c1971a3: fix windows build error
- 02:09 am Bug #4285 (Closed): on-line labeling doesn't work anymore
- I used to be able to specify Above/Below for putting labels _before_ and _after_ the centroid on lines. As in the fol...
- 01:21 am Bug #4284 (Closed): error: ‘qt_metatype_id’ is not a member of ‘QMetaTypeId<QVariant>’
- * master 1a70ddd [FEATURE] Import a vector layer from a datasource to a different one Merge of another part of my Su...
- 05:34 pm Revision 1a70dddca1c363f2e581dec201dd53e5cf3a4e52: [FEATURE] Import a vector layer from a datasou...
- Merge of another part of my Summer of Code work (remote-tracking branch 'brushtyler/import_layer')
- 04:50 pm Revision 37b2c045c7c116791a4d504783cf408d2153ecd0: use a buffer when importing features
- 03:44 pm Bug #4283: Composer forgets on/off status of layers ("Lock layers for map item" feature)
- Attached is a patch that fixes the problem.
- 09:23 am Bug #4283 (Closed): Composer forgets on/off status of layers ("Lock layers for map item" feature)
- Composer is one nifty features of QGIS: on my last project I had 238 layers and 21 composer pages, I had to redo the ...
- 05:46 am Revision 12c0307cc029ac2dae1228c6deda09d74c55892f: [BACKPORT] allow negative NODATA values in GDA...
- 05:43 am Revision 7093b06793e5999268da7ffa0bf2a974c4730912: [BACKPORT] allow negative NODATA values in GDA...
- 03:52 am Revision 69179b69f6bf84378aaebc1b3e333203f0e5afbe: Minor IT GUI translation improvements
- 02:54 am Feature #3758 (Closed): Separation in symbol layer properties
- 02:35 pm Bug #4211: Enhancement: make "actions" tab more consistent and less confusing
- Personally I like the second mark up. Less UI items is sometimes better and I don't think having a small popup here ...
- 11:44 am Bug #4282 (Closed): Wrong map zooming when using the "Attribute Table" zoom tool.
- Testing this on QGIS 1.7.0, Win2k box: works OK on 1.6 version: regression.
The problem: one clicks on a feature f...
- 06:10 am Feature #1505: Column wrapping in Composer Legend
- +1 this would be a very handy feature. Anyone want to have a go at it.
- 02:47 am Feature #182 (Closed): Deal properly with multiple raster drivers supporting the same format
- Closed with commit:9561c3d696d44b83b63e446d5701fc2ece2268e0
I have implemented a list widget in QGIS options dialog ...
- 02:39 am Revision 28319682f392787f6f58f2035f44fc4b112a0938: Added unit test for GDAL_SKIP stuff
- 02:02 am Revision 9561c3d696d44b83b63e446d5701fc2ece2268e0: Merge branch 'master' of github.com:qgis/Quant...
- 02:01 am Revision 907646164c2ba82097811b456f0e0925bd43d58c: Fixed gdal driver (de)selection feature that h...
- 11:32 pm Revision a6bae09f3875536924be6c4e624952a9156f1b55: Merge pull request #43 from Jean-Roc/release-1...
- fr for 1 7 1
- 08:19 pm Feature #4281 (New): More user friendly handling of geometryless tables and layers loaded by a qu...
- When adding a WFS layer with the option "only request features overlapping the current view extent", if there are no ...
- 06:13 pm Feature #4280 (New): Add ability to refresh the extent of a WFS layer
- After adding a WFS layer with the option "only request features overlapping the current view extent", if the user pan...
- 02:04 pm Revision e7998cbfb5da01f1b08b893373d80c923831c8d1: fr update
- 01:59 pm Revision b23ccc12ab9869b08d82a58c37d9299b6b669357: add fr translator
- 01:58 pm Revision 4a9896319ef6b26d78e0547bd3a11a48b4266f0a: Further fixes for selective GDAL driver suppor...
- 12:39 pm Feature #3039: symbol levels ignored for rule based rendering
This is (mostly) solved in QGIS 1.7.0 since this:
This is not yet...
- 12:08 pm Revision 6eb406b1229829e6a8a1668bfddb8e12d5547ad4: Move import feature main code to QgsVectorLaye...
- 08:28 am Revision c58576e2040e026261758482821554bdb0f16171: [FEATURE] implement ability to skip specific d...
- 04:22 am Revision f2b6876085cd44ff18a48e373da3e80ad9579875: fix gdaltools error checking for ogr layers
- 03:35 am Feature #2777: Add EPSG:3812
- Well... since 1.7.0 is out I guess the target version is 1.8.0... ?
- 01:32 am Bug #4277 (Closed): reading raster image segfaults
- 01:24 am Bug #4277: reading raster image segfaults
- sorry for the late reply. The problem could be solved by recompiling/updating some python libraries and QGIS is worki...
- 12:23 am Feature #4278: Add -t option to v.in.ogr.qgis
- Aren Cambre wrote:
> Thanks, but where is v.in.ogr.qgis even documented? From the best I can tell, all it does is pr...
- 06:53 pm Feature #4278: Add -t option to v.in.ogr.qgis
- Thanks, but where is v.in.ogr.qgis even documented? From the best I can tell, all it does is prepare arguments for v....
- 11:29 am Bug #4253: Fix "value tool" issue with GRASS rasters (and make the plugin) core
- Hi G,
yes I patched the tool, and uploaded it already to: http://plugins.qgis.org/plugins
I cannot upload it to...
- 04:58 am Bug #3648 (Closed): Qgis 1.6/trunk, osgeo4w/standalone hangs/crashes when adding GRASS vectors in...
- The issue has been solved upstream in GRASS 6.4.2 svn. We (Faunalia, Giuseppe Sucameli) made the packages to test the...
- 04:56 am Bug #3646 (Closed): GRASS toolbox: error removing vectors from a mapset under Windows
- The issue has been solved upstream in GRASS 6.4.2 svn. We (Faunalia, Giuseppe Sucameli) made the packages to test the...
- 04:47 am Bug #4253: Fix "value tool" issue with GRASS rasters (and make the plugin) core
- Hi Richard, thanks for the patch. It has already been applied?
Another issue to fix is about GRASS rasters (I gues...
- 01:40 am Feature #4278: Add -t option to v.in.ogr.qgis
- Changing the GRASS modules UI interface is pretty easy as the configuration files are a kind of xml. Please consider ...
- 09:07 pm Feature #4278 (New): Add -t option to v.in.ogr.qgis
- If I make a new GRASS layer, it's relatively inefficient for me to pull over all attributes in addition to points. Th...
- 07:17 am Revision f1d7062c3ed3474785ca2ef03675397cbfa37d32: Fix remove GRASS vector map from mapset on Win...
- disable refresh button in GRASS browser if a module is running
- 09:47 pm Feature #3039: symbol levels ignored for rule based rendering
- It's still in 1.7.0-5 RPM from Fedora Project; is it in trunk?
- 09:20 am Bug #4277: reading raster image segfaults
- Please attach a sample raster file. Even better, try to compile qgis with debugging support in order to get better in...
- 08:17 am Revision aebb6edbc2989276da6fb97c522f29605d147a62: trim qgsquerybuilder binding (and fix it)
- 06:04 am Bug #4277 (Closed): reading raster image segfaults
- running QGIS 1.7 (stable) on PCLinuxOS, kernel 184.108.40.206, gcc 4.5.2, QT 4.7.3
Starting QGIS and trying to read any ki...
- 03:40 am Bug #3648: Qgis 1.6/trunk, osgeo4w/standalone hangs/crashes when adding GRASS vectors in a QGIS p...
> Martin Landa maintains the GRASS packages in OSGeo4W.
yes we know, we are in contact with him
>But is it ...
- 03:29 am Bug #3648: Qgis 1.6/trunk, osgeo4w/standalone hangs/crashes when adding GRASS vectors in a QGIS p...
- Giovanni Manghi wrote:
> Now it would "just" a matter to have GRASS 6.4.2svn shipped AS SOON AS POSSIBLE in OSGeo4W....
- 03:25 am Feature #4276 (Closed): Ability to refresh browser pane
- Duplicate of http://hub.qgis.org/issues/4272
- 03:21 am Feature #4276 (Closed): Ability to refresh browser pane
- Once a folder has been visited in the browser pane, there seems to be no way to update it - i.e. if a file in the fol...
- 03:18 am Feature #4275 (Closed): Strip off file extension for layer name when adding via the Browser pane
- When adding a file by dragging and dropping into the Layer control, or by using "Layer-Add...", the file extension is...
- 02:51 am Bug #3648: Qgis 1.6/trunk, osgeo4w/standalone hangs/crashes when adding GRASS vectors in a QGIS p...
- Giuseppe Sucameli (Faunalia) made to compile again the necessary packages (qgis-trunk and GRASS 6.4.2svn, latest revi...
- 05:44 pm Bug #4272: Data browser does not refresh without restarting QGIS
- +1 It might even be good to wire up a QFileSystemWatcher on the top directory so that there is no need to refresh even.
- 02:16 pm Revision 3c63643f28d6a3cab25ea2439fdd16ad698ca894: add bindings for QgsQueryBuilder
- 02:04 pm Revision 4db175e29abd61beb3db7b3504569381f8417ff3: Backported raster speed up (using providers to...
- 01:45 pm Feature #4274 (Closed): Data browser, horizontal scrollbar
- How about adding a horizontal scrollbar in the data browser window?
- 01:40 pm Feature #4273 (New): North arrow in lower/upper centre canvas
- Currently, the north arrow decoration can be set to any of the four corners of the map canvas. Additionally, I think ...
- 01:22 pm Bug #4272 (Closed): Data browser does not refresh without restarting QGIS
- When exporting a dataset from QGIS, the data browser doesn't refresh. You have to quit and launch QGIS to see the new...
- 01:05 pm Revision 795f1aa5c3d377dcb63b1c0ff8f219e5fc543bf6: Some documentation updates for linux
- 12:58 pm Revision 6b4e565a8da8b3ed4d77f3cbcef623cd01eb4793: Replace svn url with git one for win install n...
- 07:09 am Bug #4271: British National Grid CRS incorrectly specified when exporting to MapInfo
- I also get the same problem running QGIS 1.8 (67dfd2e) on Windows XP,
- 04:33 am Revision 3960b423482d1f1fbd97fdfa0850dc5aa16e8a5d: translation update: mn by Bayarmaa
- 04:17 am Revision bcb9057889f685e0248b0d4dd73d38bc69e402f6: missed to include moved querybuilder files
- 04:12 am Revision 8eb9024e067299b57ac977acc9c611fe3722bd40: fix windows build errors
- - moves QgsQueryBuilder from app to gui
- links postgres provider with gui
- 03:23 am Bug #4271 (New): British National Grid CRS incorrectly specified when exporting to MapInfo
- From a layer in QGIS with a layer CRS specified as EPSG:27700 (British National Grid) and the project CRS set as the ...
- 01:39 am Revision b93d8897c3d66c5653372c7f2973f26ba41ee206: translation update: et by Veiko
- 04:08 pm Bug #4268 (Closed): crash on QGIS exit with Rotate Point Symbols tool active
- Fixed in commit:7af11f6
- 04:05 pm Revision 7af11f60a5838615eff861691059bf3220e0e1d7: Delete rotate point map tool (#4268)
- 03:20 pm Revision 625f5fa1e312425f5aea39286b97a8d21030d968: Update version on cmakelists and splash to 1.7.1
- 02:36 pm Revision 8784567972005f5a3de6ee34a2b9a28301a97b70: Merge branch 'release-1_7_0' of github.com:qgi...
- 02:05 pm Revision 5b63060d5c9efb5ed8b2fd4376c45946319ba73e: Move setting projection to after we have features
- 01:56 pm Revision ad817fc275434e4dc6efd36855174522edd5f8de: symbology-ng: sort the category items when cla...
- 01:51 pm Revision a30c202bff187ddbe37fd6958bf2af25970a0bb6: Fix feature_count consideration in wms feature...
- 01:51 pm Revision d01c62479bc9afb5ba77361e3e93153cd44f0e84: Check topological editing yes/no when opening ...
- 01:49 pm Revision 646588cb5d10175502ad38920687b31dfff37745: Updated required version for bison and cmake
- 01:48 pm Revision 7a4602b04ae0dc7561af1dc66b37239ddb98daae: Small efficiency improvement for rendering
- 01:47 pm Revision dc9d7a280127098e79cc61e6a8d00c5ba6b0aa1b: make sure gdaltools input vector layers are og...
- 01:40 pm Revision f277a84023a94b0a5f9eb9f5784529273cec5a11: Fix #4266 - georeferencer and spatial query cr...
- 12:13 pm Bug #4023: [OsX] double-click 'Apply' in layer properties crashes QGIS on OSX
- 1. Launch QGIS
2. Add Vector Layer
3. Open Layer Properties, Select STYLE tab
4. Change Symbology (ie. set fill st...
- 05:11 am Feature #4270 (New): Attribute Table - make keyboard cell navigation more consistent
- 1. When a cell is in edit mode, (i.e. you have made the layer editable and double clicked in the cell or selected it ...
- 04:48 am Bug #4253: Fix "value tool" issue with GRASS rasters (and make the plugin) core
- added valuetool to hub.qgis.org/projects r090453e6
make it possible ...
- 02:05 am Bug #4269 (Closed): dxf2shp truncate the conversion of the last polyline
- 02:02 am Bug #4269: dxf2shp truncate the conversion of the last polyline
- italiano: Trovato.
Please, close, this is not a bug
- 01:57 am Bug #4269: dxf2shp truncate the conversion of the last polyline
- Carmelo Viavattene wrote:
> In italiano: come devo aprire il DXF direttamente da dentro QGIS?
> In english: how do ...
- 01:55 am Bug #4269: dxf2shp truncate the conversion of the last polyline
- In italiano: come devo aprire il DXF direttamente da dentro QGIS?
In english: how do I open the DXF files directly f...
- 01:51 am Bug #4269: dxf2shp truncate the conversion of the last polyline
- The plugin is obsolete, and will be dropped. Please open your DXF directly (you need a recent OGR though)
- 01:48 am Bug #4269 (Closed): dxf2shp truncate the conversion of the last polyline
- the bug is easy to reproduce: 1 polyline into a DXF file does not provide anything, if you have 2 polylines, only the...
- 10:39 pm Bug #4079: Mysterious missing label
- For the record
I believe commit 05cdd5247a3435f84be06a27a4b4e213ed861e7d fixed the crashes, although I didn't test i...
- 04:16 pm Bug #4268 (Closed): crash on QGIS exit with Rotate Point Symbols tool active
- QgisApp destructor is missing ...
- 12:22 pm Bug #4266 (Closed): crash on exit if certain C++ plugins are active
- fixed in commit:d5594b09 for both georeferencer and spatial query plugin
- 12:14 pm Revision d5594b09e050412d92ae6916e2141975a993a262: Fix #4266 - georeferencer and spatial query cr...
- 10:56 am Revision 49e4e998c63705b6a97ce85903f9a2cf09996c60: [FEATURE] PostGIS connections and layer now av...
- Merge of one part of Giuseppe's Summer of Code work
- 10:31 am Bug #4220: advanced size scale field and rotation field not showing columns of joined layer(s)
- works for me in qgis-master. Please check that fields of your joined layer/table are actually of numeric type - e.g. ...
- 09:40 am Bug #4266: crash on exit if certain C++ plugins are active
- Gregorio Díaz-Marta Mateos wrote:
> Does not happen in Trunk (Ubuntu Natty from nightly repo).
I'm Natty 64bit to...
- 09:35 am Bug #4266: crash on exit if certain C++ plugins are active
- Does not happen in Trunk (Ubuntu Natty from nightly repo).
- 05:45 am Bug #4253: Fix "value tool" issue with GRASS rasters (and make the plugin) core
- Hi Giovanni,
I thought to try this.
If somebody is willing to test (just take the valuewidget.py and copy over ...
- 04:33 am Revision cfedf09592dc4abbae0a897d770756cff8caf0c7: Use crscache in wms configparser
- 02:56 am Revision 15b4843c7459a66b3fb7bdc40877619a7368e8b4: Use CRS cache for faster lookup of crs by auth...
- 02:37 am Bug #4111: Build with current external spatialindex lib
- Please wait until it has been applied, then send me your details (PayPal or bank). Thanks.
- 12:13 am Revision 05cdd5247a3435f84be06a27a4b4e213ed861e7d: Add zero pointer checks to avoid segfaults
- 04:13 pm Bug #4266 (Closed): crash on exit if certain C++ plugins are active
- QGIS crashes when exiting if some C++ plugin is active - noticed this with the GeoReferencer and the Spatial Query. P...
- 01:19 pm Bug #2166: with render caching enabled the overview goes wild when changing vector symbology
- Patch to fix #2166, #1449, #2302
related: #2038 about render caching disabling incremental drawing - I recommend WON...
- 01:07 pm Bug #4111: Build with current external spatialindex lib
- Where can I download the 10 Euro?
- 08:13 am Bug #3648: Qgis 1.6/trunk, osgeo4w/standalone hangs/crashes when adding GRASS vectors in a QGIS p...
> In GRASS, the fixes are
> http://trac.osgeo.org/grass/changeset/47517 (GRASS7-trunk)
- 07:01 am Bug #4259: Get "no password supplied" error but cannot provide one
- I understand. QGIS constructs a connection string for GRASS, which is passed to GRASS in the command line.
- 06:47 am Bug #4259: Get "no password supplied" error but cannot provide one
- GRASS does not use, by design, QGIS connection. Please read GRASS docs.
- 06:44 am Bug #4259: Get "no password supplied" error but cannot provide one
- This is minimally a UI bug.
A user may decline to save the password in the connection if he doesn't want the passw...
- 06:40 am Bug #4260: GRASS error has no details
- I agree. Looks like a GRASS problem.
- 06:37 am Revision 67dfd2e67420ee4d55eac24e89705b488f8b9412: Merge branch 'master' of github.com:qgis/Quant...
- 06:06 am Bug #4261: "Merge shapefiles to one" gives bad results
- Can you provide sample data? I can't reproduce this with my test dataset (7 polygonal layers)
- 02:16 am Feature #4262 (Closed): Ability for the identify tool to run a "default action", not always the "...
I've heard a few people ask how to run a "default action" when they click on a feature, instead of using...
- 02:02 am Revision c2cf5cba11e9a0ee0bf5159c46433893c076c8ec: Multiple symbol selection for rule based renderer
- 02:02 am Revision ca6a225100357d546f801d55c4be2a5c173fa1b8: Move symbol change slots to render widget pare...
- 02:02 am Revision 1490f583af3098065b8441cfb71f7cf85eef8737: Use context menu to set properties for multipl...
- 01:47 am Revision cc8deb9a423a5ffd875651b98704c8d73bc08955: More consistency in WFS plugin IT translation
- 01:39 am Bug #4261: "Merge shapefiles to one" gives bad results
- I believe is a known issue.
- 01:37 am Bug #4261 (Closed): "Merge shapefiles to one" gives bad results
- Merging shapefiles from menu Vector results with one of the layers data shifted.
I am using CRS different than 4326,...
- 01:05 am Bug #4259 (Rejected): Get "no password supplied" error but cannot provide one
- You have to define connection parameters to the DB before running the command.
- 12:17 am Revision b0c604168a3caee8a0a3b07fbc55665412274647: Merge pull request #42 from rduivenvoorde/master
- trying out forking/pushing of qgis for dutch translations
- 12:17 am Bug #4259: Get "no password supplied" error but cannot provide one
- Aren Cambre wrote:
> Confirmed: when the DB connection is set to remember the password, GRASS has no problem. This s...
- 12:14 am Bug #4260 (Closed): GRASS error has no details
- 12:13 am Revision 68b91fa590639cb4f16cd5a1aca9afcea4239af8: Addition of Carlo van Rijswijk to list of dutc...
- 11:50 pm Revision ef4e78e1d611d75f7f5540abae2083fd4eff73bf: some dutch translations for git testing
- 08:19 pm Bug #4260: GRASS error has no details
- This may be strictly a problem with GRASS GIS. I've reproduced with GRASS GIS standalone.
I reported this to them at...
- 05:41 pm Bug #4260 (Closed): GRASS error has no details
- (This is similar to #3470, but not sure they are really duplicate.)
I am trying to run v.in.ogr.qgis. The source i...
- 04:05 pm Bug #4259: Get "no password supplied" error but cannot provide one
- Confirmed: when the DB connection is set to remember the password, GRASS has no problem. This seems like a problem wh...
- 03:39 pm Bug #4259 (Closed): Get "no password supplied" error but cannot provide one
- When I run GRASS's v.in.ogr.qgis via the GRASS plugin, I get this error:
*v.in.ogr -o "dsn=PG:dbname='de' host=loc...
- 07:48 am Bug #4258 (Closed): GRASS plugin allows illegal characters in filename
- Per the screenshot of the dialog that I have attached, the GRASS plugin allows illegal characters in the filename. In...
- 06:53 pm Bug #4257 (New): Add threaded loading to QBrowser
- At the moment loading a folder with a large amount of files locks up the QGIS UI. This doesn't feel good from a user...
- 04:12 am Revision 431219744a185938f12f25d3f9c7ca33087dfa7a: make sure gdaltools input vector layers are og...
- 02:37 am Bug #2152 (Closed): Diagram overlays: retain diagram configuration after switching diagram type
- in trunk the configuration is retained among pie charts and text charts
- 02:26 am Feature #4256 (New): Diagram overlays: labels also for pie charts
- In trunk the labels (the values of each part of the diagram) are shown only in the "text diagram" but in the pie char...
- 02:22 am Feature #4255 (New): Diagram overlays & print composer: add option to add legend for diagram attr...
- Subject says it all. If pie charts diagrams are plotted in the canvas, then probably those are meant to be printed, b...
- 11:20 am Revision 372696e0ac99f758c97ddb37eee57d350782e3ff: Output bounding boxes of wms groups in project...
- 08:12 am Revision 901485ff3b252956e6c319baf00618e69ed0bbd7: translation update: nl by richard
- 08:08 am Revision d794f46fc4758ac3670a04c243ed934f1b8e479b: translation update: nl by Richard for 1.7.x br...
- 06:56 am Bug #597: lat/lon maps should wrap around 180 longitude
- Hi Markus, do you want this ticket to be reopened?
Markus Neteler - wrote:
> QGIS 1.7.0 still suffers from the ...
- 01:09 am Bug #4253 (Bounty paid): Fix "value tool" issue with GRASS rasters (and make the plugin) core
- The plugin author seems no more interested/available to fix it. Moreover this tool is fundamental for raster analysis...
Also available in: Atom