From 11/06/2013 to 12/05/2013
- 10:56 am Bug #9144 (New): add iface global to script namespace
- Also it would be good toimport qgis.core by default
- 08:20 am Bug #9120 (New): gdal warp "additional creation parameters" -issue in modeler
- Similar to #9109 , it is not possible to add warp to a model.
See also http://gis.stackexchange.com/questions/7490...
- 03:40 am Bug #9110: Empty SAGA help
- Yes Alexander, now i see one thing.
I use the #8259 to get html help and put in my folder of description inside of...
- 12:27 am Bug #9110: Empty SAGA help
- If I'm not wrong, we never have complete documentation. Also we decided to move all documentation outside Processing,...
- 08:33 am Bug #9110: Empty SAGA help
- One thing do you have the folder description inside of saga folder with html help?
Another thing that i can do is ...
- 02:52 am Bug #9110: Empty SAGA help
- Hum, on Linux "Reload" doesn't work with the Help of Pattern Analysis
- 12:32 pm Bug #9110: Empty SAGA help
- I confirm the help is incomplete. Another thing. After the fix if the help stay blank do right click and reload this ...
- 12:03 pm Bug #9110: Empty SAGA help
- I applied your fix but it didn't work. It may be possible that I tested algorithms with no help. Which ones did you t...
- 11:54 am Bug #9110 (Reopened): Empty SAGA help
- There's also no help on Linux (I thought there wasn't any).
- 01:42 am Bug #9110 (Closed): Empty SAGA help
- 02:16 pm Bug #9110: Empty SAGA help
- I find the bug. :)
In the folder .qgis2/python/plugins/processing/saga on the SagaAlgorithm.py in line 508 substi...
- 01:49 pm Bug #9110 (Reopened): Empty SAGA help
- *Win 7 64-bit / OSGeo Installer 32-bit
Plugin Processing Version: 2.0-20131120*
_QGIS version 2.0.1-Dufour QGIS c...
- 12:02 pm Bug #9107: python error when adding nviz in a model
- Yes i agree. My first idea was create a automatic workflow starting with vector contour lines > interpolation > NVIZ....
- 11:27 am Bug #9109 (New): gdal contour "additional creation parameters" becomes mandatory in the modeller ...
- When using the gdal contour module, there is an "additional creation parameters" that is not mandatory and accepts st...
- 11:10 am Bug #9107: python error when adding nviz in a model
- When adding nviz in a model the following pyhton error shows.
Probably it would be better to remove nviz from the ...
- 10:50 am Bug #9107: python error when adding nviz in a model
- When i say small is simple: 1 raster (elevation) and 1 raster (color) and the algorithm NVIZ
Yes but only with the...
- 09:50 am Bug #9107: python error when adding nviz in a model
- can you share the model?
- 08:21 am Bug #9107 (New): python error when adding nviz in a model
- Hi there,
I test a small model using NVIZ as my final algorithm. When try to use the NVIZ in model of the modele...
- 07:23 am Bug #9068: Provider Plugins not visible in Processing Toolbox
- The plugins are not the released ones but the version in github:
- 06:36 am Bug #9102: Distance matrix issues
- I also see this issue with the standard N x T distance matrix.
The linear distance matrix seems to works ok.
- 07:20 am Bug #9102 (New): Distance matrix issues
- Using the 2.1 weekly
See http://hub.qgis.org/issues/9100 for data/settings.
With "Standard" I get an error:
- 04:35 am Bug #7643: Empty console Output on R, under SEXTANTE
- Hello everyone,
It seems the R has a package R2HTML that convert the R objects to HTML.
- 04:01 am Bug #9068 (Feedback): Provider Plugins not visible in Processing Toolbox
- Seems this provider plugins not adopted to latest changes in Processing framework, e.g. used old imports.
- 07:20 am Bug #9068: Provider Plugins not visible in Processing Toolbox
- Hi, I use Ubuntu 12.04 and the nightly version of qgis. I searched in the processing code and done some tests. I thin...
- 04:49 am Bug #9068: Provider Plugins not visible in Processing Toolbox
- Hello, Riccardo.
For future tasks/bugs please refer the Operation System and version of qgis this help the develop...
- 04:37 am Bug #6299: Sextante output do not have the same Encoding as the inputs
- Alexander Bruy wrote:
> Seems the only possible way to get broken attributes is using "System" encoding when saving ...
- 10:36 pm Feature #5742: Preserve GRASS raster labels
- I think more work has to be done on the Processing side, to add these options to the export command.
- 07:51 am Bug #5716 (Closed): LAS folder should be autoconfigured
- I would propose to leave this as it is now:
lastools for Linux are much less (in number) than the one available on...
- 07:48 am Feature #5742 (Feedback): Preserve GRASS raster labels
- Paolo Cavallini wrote:
> From Markus Metz, GRASS mailing list:
> An alternative would be to make use of the ...
- 01:58 am Bug #5954: v.distance does not list existing columns, possibly broken?
> I would suggest also remove the "-a" parameter (Calculate distances to all features within the threshold), from v...
- 01:36 am Bug #5954: v.distance does not list existing columns, possibly broken?
- Victor Olaya wrote:
> it works here (the algorithm executes), although the results are empty... One of the things th...
- 01:10 am Bug #5954: v.distance does not list existing columns, possibly broken?
- Markus Neteler - wrote:
> Perhaps 6.4.3 will address that: http://trac.osgeo.org/grass/log/grass/branches/releasebra...
- 01:09 am Bug #8322 (Closed): GRASS v.distance behaves differently in SEXTANTE and GRASS tools - problems i...
- closing as duplicate
- 01:09 am Bug #8322: GRASS v.distance behaves differently in SEXTANTE and GRASS tools - problems in SEXTANTE
- see #5954 and https://github.com/qgis/QGIS/pull/989#issuecomment-28645026
- 10:00 am Bug #9068 (Feedback): Provider Plugins not visible in Processing Toolbox
- I have installed three algorithm providers as qgis plugins but none is visible in the toolbox or in the commander. Th...
- 01:48 am Feature #5390 (Closed): Add R help pages
- Added in commit 7165e882cd3d25df70c41d4c725cb261276d1e12
Tks Victor for merging my commits into a single one.
- 05:12 pm Bug #8322: GRASS v.distance behaves differently in SEXTANTE and GRASS tools - problems in SEXTANTE
- Any plans to fix to this? I tried to use it with QGIS 2.0 and QGIS DEV and failed on both, just created an empty laye...
- 02:05 pm Feature #5390: Add R help pages
- This pull request adds Help files for all scripts:
- 07:24 am Bug #9004 (Closed): MMQGIS Extract by attribute is bogus
- Fixed by your patch.
Also available in: Atom