- Registered on: 12/12/2010
- Last connection: 05/20/2013
- AniMove for SEXTANTE (Developer, Reporter, Tester, 01/21/2013)
- Arpat plugin (Manager, 11/13/2011)
- Atlas plugin (Reporter, 04/13/2012)
- Closest Feature Finder (Manager, 11/13/2011)
- Dockable Mirror Map (Manager, 11/13/2011)
- earthbeat (Reporter, 06/25/2012)
- GEM Modellers Toolkit plugin (Manager, 07/03/2012)
- Group stats (Reporter, 05/10/2012)
- Linear referencing plugin (Manager, Reporter, 11/13/2011)
- MetaEdit (Reporter, 05/10/2012)
- Quantum GIS Desktop (Manager, Developer, Reporter, Tester, 06/06/2011)
- Quantum GIS Plugin Site (Manager, Reporter, 05/10/2012)
- RT Omero (Manager, 06/25/2012)
- RT Postgres Extractor (Manager, 11/12/2011)
- RT QSpider (Manager, 12/06/2012)
- RT SQL Layer (Manager, Reporter, 05/10/2012)
- SEXTANTE (Manager, Reporter, 03/30/2012)
- SpatiaLite Manager (Manager, 01/20/2012)
- Transformation Tools (Manager, 11/12/2011)
- User Plugins (Manager, Reporter, 12/16/2011)
- Valuetool (Reporter, 06/25/2012)
- Ziplayers (Reporter, 05/10/2012)
Reported issues: 635
- 12:14 am Quantum GIS Desktop Bug #7864 (New): Replace Quantum GIS with QGIS
- We recently decided to drop the name Quantum GIS. We should therefore replace all Quantum GIS and QuantumGIS occurren...
- 11:43 pm Quantum GIS Desktop Feature #7773 (Closed): Style in DB - add message on overwrite
- 09:30 am Quantum GIS Desktop Bug #7751 (New): Simplification tool missing prj
- When saving a shp after fTools simplification, the prj is missing
- 01:28 am SEXTANTE Bug #7747 (Closed): GRASS default resolution missing?
- So if I interpret it correctly, one should set the resolution for each analysis, right? Makes sense, maybe a default ...
- 01:11 am SEXTANTE Bug #7747 (Closed): GRASS default resolution missing?
- I cannot find where to input the default resolution for GRASS rasters
- 01:10 am SEXTANTE Bug #7746 (New): Sextante interfering with GRASS
- Once sextante has run some grass module (failing BTW), I cannot use the GRASS plugin
until I close the mapset and re...
- 01:07 am SEXTANTE Bug #7745 (New): Please use grass-doc form local files, not from the web
- Many users do not have regular access to the web. Generally help pages are available locally as a part of the install...
- 11:55 pm SEXTANTE Bug #7727: Can't use GRASS rasters
- This is why ``libgdal1-1.9.0-grass`` exists
- 08:17 am Quantum GIS Desktop Bug #7722 (New): Core plugins showing "?" instead of their version number.
- The plugins installed by default do not show their version number in the plugin manager, showing a question mark instead
- 09:46 am Quantum GIS Desktop Wiki edit: 10_QGIS_Developer_Meeting_in_Brighton_2013 (#26)
Also available in: Atom