- Registered on: 12/12/2010
- Last connection: 11/30/2013
- AniMove for SEXTANTE (Manager, Developer, Reporter, Tester, 01/21/2013)
- Arpat plugin (Manager, 11/13/2011)
- Atlas plugin (Reporter, 04/13/2012)
- Closest Feature Finder (Manager, 11/13/2011)
- Dockable Mirror Map (Manager, 11/13/2011)
- earthbeat (Reporter, 06/25/2012)
- GEM Modellers Toolkit plugin (Manager, 07/03/2012)
- Group stats (Reporter, 05/10/2012)
- Linear referencing plugin (Manager, Reporter, 11/13/2011)
- MetaEdit (Reporter, 05/10/2012)
- Processing (SEXTANTE) (Manager, Reporter, 03/30/2012)
- Processing LWGEOM Provider (Manager, Tester, 09/04/2013)
- QGIS Application (Manager, Developer, Reporter, Tester, 06/06/2011)
- QGIS Plugin Site (Manager, Reporter, 05/10/2012)
- RT Omero (Manager, Reporter, 06/25/2012)
- RT Postgres Extractor (Manager, 11/12/2011)
- RT QSpider (Manager, 12/06/2012)
- RT SQL Layer (Manager, Reporter, 05/10/2012)
- SpatiaLite Manager (Manager, 01/20/2012)
- Transformation Tools (Manager, 11/12/2011)
- User Plugins (Manager, Reporter, 12/16/2011)
- Valuetool (Reporter, 06/25/2012)
- Ziplayers (Reporter, 05/10/2012)
Reported issues: 727
- 11:20 pm QGIS Application Feature #9124 (New): Heatmap in percentage
- Heatmaps would be far more convenient (easier to interpret in many contexts) if they could (optionally) be expressed ...
- 06:43 am QGIS Application Revision 9d8d3cff0844276cbb973baed2aed9ebb4b5a3d3: Merge pull request #998 from ghtmtt/master
- some small changes
- 10:14 am QGIS Application Bug #9078: Labels are truncated in printing
- Even worse then
- 08:34 am QGIS Application Bug #9078 (New): Labels are truncated in printing
- Labels for items other that the current (focused) one can be truncated in the output.
I assume this means Atlas gene...
- 07:35 am QGIS Application Revision 80e625fc902f1867261e9638574a8e2bb2ed14a3: More typos in IT GUI translation
- 07:34 am QGIS Application Revision 6d9e244c6c7d260b5059b4f5077babab440bcca2: Several typos and improvements to IT GUI trans...
- 05:46 am QGIS Application Revision d1084025cb9022accd8f5ef8514cdf67d7a09671: Increased number of decimaps for GDAL Contour
- 05:42 am QGIS Application Revision e0e287b220b4ee3643d89a03098705e96d1f9be6: Increased number of decimaps for GDAL Contour
- 10:36 pm Processing (SEXTANTE) Feature #5742: Preserve GRASS raster labels
- I think more work has to be done on the Processing side, to add these options to the export command.
- 08:25 am QGIS Application Feature #9067 (Closed): Lower case names of fields when importing a shape by DBManager
- This is made on purpose, to avoid putting all the fields in queries between ''.
This is also the shp2pgsl choice. To...
Also available in: Atom