- Registered on: 12/16/2011
- Last connection: 12/12/2013
Reported issues: 126
- 04:05 pm Processing (SEXTANTE) Bug #9203: R Plots are blank
- I think this bug is specific to the 64 bits version. Can you retry with the 32 bits version?
- 02:52 am Processing (SEXTANTE) Bug #9110: Empty SAGA help
- Hum, on Linux "Reload" doesn't work with the Help of Pattern Analysis
- 12:03 pm Processing (SEXTANTE) Bug #9110: Empty SAGA help
- I applied your fix but it didn't work. It may be possible that I tested algorithms with no help. Which ones did you t...
- 11:54 am Processing (SEXTANTE) Bug #9110 (Reopened): Empty SAGA help
- There's also no help on Linux (I thought there wasn't any).
- 04:07 am QGIS Application Bug #9100: Processing Distance Matrix tool not working
- This is the Processing's bug tracker. I believe the idea is to clean the current Processing bugtracker and then merge...
- 03:49 am QGIS Application Bug #9100: Processing Distance Matrix tool not working
- Can you also test with a more recent code revision? It's available via the Plugin Installer.
- 01:24 pm QGIS Application Bug #9092: Use last display to display window
- I confirm this issue on 12.04. QGIS always launches on the second window of the workspace. The user has to open the w...
- 06:39 am QGIS Application Bug #9091: Field calculator toolbar item disabled in edit mode
- What do you suggest?
Personally, I think it would be nice if clicking on the toolbar's Field Calculator activated ...
- 04:37 am Processing (SEXTANTE) Bug #6299: Sextante output do not have the same Encoding as the inputs
- Alexander Bruy wrote:
> Seems the only possible way to get broken attributes is using "System" encoding when saving ...
- 01:20 pm QGIS Application Feature #9061: Add a "minimum distance between points" in the "random points" tool in the vector ...
- You mean like this?
It should be possible to add this...
Also available in: Atom