- Registered on: 12/13/2010
- Last connection: 05/22/2013
- AniMove for SEXTANTE (Reporter, Tester, 01/21/2013)
- Geotag and import photos (Manager, 07/20/2012)
- Linear referencing plugin (Reporter, 05/10/2012)
- QGIS Redmine (aka Hub) (Reporter, 04/15/2012)
- Qmarxan (Reporter, Tester, 01/21/2013)
- Quantum GIS Desktop (Manager, Reporter, Tester, 06/06/2011)
- RT SQL Layer (Reporter, 05/10/2012)
- SEXTANTE (Manager, Developer, Reporter, Tester, 04/15/2012)
- Triangulation (Manager, 06/06/2011)
- User Plugins (Reporter, 12/16/2011)
- Valuetool (Reporter, 11/16/2011)
Reported issues: 728
- 11:39 am Quantum GIS Desktop Bug #7881 (New): WFS-T client on master cannot add features
- The "add features" button is always disabled in when editing a WFS-T layer on master. It works on QGIS 1.8.
- 11:37 am Quantum GIS Desktop Bug #7880 (New): WFS-T client on master fails to save edits on a TinyOWS server
- It works on 1.8 (using obviously the very same server/layer).
- 08:47 am Quantum GIS Desktop Wiki edit: 10_QGIS_Developer_Meeting_in_Brighton_2013 (#43)
- 02:21 pm Quantum GIS Desktop Bug #7741 (Closed): cannot choose anymore not to add a wms layer as jpeg
- 02:19 pm Quantum GIS Desktop Bug #7763: Black raster when a special character is used in file path
- Romain Blanc wrote:
> Hello ;)
> I'm sorry, I'm a bit late...
> Thank you Giovanni Manghi for the link, I'...
- 02:14 pm Quantum GIS Desktop Bug #7393 (Closed): wms identify in "feature" format does not show attributes
- seems to work now. Thanks!
- 12:31 pm Quantum GIS Desktop Bug #7877: Crash when saving .qml style file for layer
- confirmed on Linux.
- 10:22 am Quantum GIS Desktop Bug #7876 (New): Memory leak in vector Clip in QGIS master
- try clip the attached point layer with the attached polygon layer.
QGIS will quickly start to eat memory (see atta...
- 07:37 am Quantum GIS Desktop Bug #7867: Once you change symbology, you can no longer edit the attributes with "edit feature fo...
- Seems a regression to me. I'll check 1.8.
- 01:53 am Quantum GIS Desktop Bug #3550 (Closed): Labels scale dependency not saved
- Willem Buitendyk wrote:
> I am experiencing this problem with 1.8 on all platforms (Mac, Linux, Win7). I have 3 WFS...
Also available in: Atom