- Registered on: 12/13/2010
- Last connection: 12/13/2013
- AniMove for SEXTANTE (Reporter, Tester, 01/21/2013)
- Conefor Inputs (Manager, 05/30/2013)
- Geotag and import photos (Manager, 07/20/2012)
- Linear referencing plugin (Reporter, 05/10/2012)
- Processing (SEXTANTE) (Manager, Developer, Reporter, Tester, 04/15/2012)
- QGIS Application (Manager, Reporter, Tester, 06/06/2011)
- QGIS Redmine (aka Hub) (Reporter, 04/15/2012)
- Qmarxan (Reporter, Tester, 01/21/2013)
- RT SQL Layer (Reporter, 05/10/2012)
- Triangulation (Manager, 06/06/2011)
- User Plugins (Reporter, 12/16/2011)
- Valuetool (Reporter, 11/16/2011)
Reported issues: 840
- 02:08 am QGIS Application Bug #8231: Layer is still visible after un-checking (while canvas is rendering)
- Brett Z wrote:
> I am having the same problem. It occurred in QGIS 1.8 and still seems to exist in 2.0. I think it i...
- 02:07 am QGIS Application Bug #8403 (Feedback): Toggling layer visibility to off doesn't work if you highlight a different ...
- 02:07 am QGIS Application Bug #8403: Toggling layer visibility to off doesn't work if you highlight a different layer first
- Brett Z wrote:
> I am having the same problem. It occurred in QGIS 1.8 and still seems to exist in 2.0. I agree it m...
- 03:12 am Processing (SEXTANTE) Bug #9203 (Feedback): R Plots are blank
- duplicate of #7643 ?
- 02:56 am QGIS Application Bug #9200: Failure to display orthoimagery on windows in png or jpg format
- landry - wrote:
> works fine on openbsd.
and works fine here on both Linux and Windows.
- 10:11 am QGIS Application Bug #9200 (Feedback): Failure to display orthoimagery on windows in png or jpg format
- here, on Windows 64bit and qgis 64bit (both 2.0 and master) it works as expected.
The server seems to have a limit...
- 09:44 am QGIS Application Bug #9201 (Feedback): Select by Location Failure on complex polygons
- Can you share the data that causes the issue?
- 08:10 am QGIS Application Feature #9199 (New): Centroid fill: allow choose to have just 1 centroid in multipart polygons
- as it works now, a centroid is generated for each part of multipart polygons.
- 06:57 am QGIS Application Bug #8964 (Closed): GDAL Translate Problem on QGIS 2.0.1
- Nicolas Cadieux wrote:
> See #9156. Both issue seem related.
this is fixed in qgis master.
- 06:51 am QGIS Application Bug #7209: WCS client seems broken
- other services that can be tested
Also available in: Atom