- Registered on: 03/13/2012
- Last connection: 11/12/2013
- Color Ramp Manager (Manager, 08/06/2012)
- Loop Visible Layers (Manager, 03/28/2012)
- NetCDF Browser (Manager, Developer, Reporter, Bounty hunter, Tester, 01/30/2013)
- ProfileTool (Manager, Developer, Reporter, Bounty hunter, 09/29/2012)
- QGIS Application (Manager, Developer, Reporter, Tester, 06/01/2012)
- Tile Index Viewer (Manager, 10/04/2012)
- User Plugins (Manager, Reporter, 06/01/2012)
- Valuetool (Manager, Developer, Reporter, Bounty hunter, Tester, 07/22/2012)
Reported issues: 27
- 05:27 am ProfileTool Bug #8953: UnicodeDecodeError: 'ascii' codec can't decode byte 0x8e in position 8: ordinal not in...
- Nicolas, does it also happen if you call the import from a python console? And also a normal python console (the one ...
- 05:24 am ProfileTool Feature #6977 (Closed): Add an other band of a multiband layer
- fixed in version 3.6.3 for qgis2 version of the plugin. will not fix in qgis1 version unless someone makes a patch
- 05:22 am ProfileTool Bug #9111 (Closed): Don't export with library Qwt5
- 05:22 am ProfileTool Bug #9111 (Resolved): Don't export with library Qwt5
- fixed in github and also added 3.6.3 release with this and other bugfixes.
- 05:19 am ProfileTool Revision 1b8b769a8482462ecdd61a2c359c79c3adc42dd2: tag version 3.6.3
- 05:15 am ProfileTool Revision e5f47271a214b0992ef73d480fed3d8f6a19917b: fix #9111 (plot export with qwt)
- 09:37 am ProfileTool Bug #9055: No export options under Qgis 2.0.1 (matplotlib only)
- As a workaround, you can always use qwt instead of matplotlib to save plots.
- 08:02 am ProfileTool Bug #9055 (Feedback): No export options under Qgis 2.0.1 (matplotlib only)
- same thing here in linux (Linux Mint 15), using matplotlib 1.2.1.
Controls are different from what matplotlib doc...
- 10:57 am QGIS Application Bug #8932: segmentation fault in GDAL when exiting, QGIS hangs
- I have cleaned up my gdal build, and the problem still remains, although more intermittently with a different error (...
- 12:06 pm ProfileTool Bug #9002 (Closed): error plotting nodata (e.g. out of bounds) with qwt5
Also available in: Atom