- Registered on: 04/15/2012
- Last connection: 08/23/2012
- SEXTANTE (Developer, Tester, 06/01/2012)
Reported issues: 1
- 06:17 pm SEXTANTE Bug #6145: R doesn't seem to be working under Linux
- You seem to be missing the PROJ.4 header files (proj_api.h), required to compile rgdal. Try installing libproj-dev, o...
- 08:43 am SEXTANTE Bug #5986: Modeler crashes if its window is minimized while it is running
- Is this still an open issue? I can't reproduce it on debian linux using awesome wm.
- 08:40 am SEXTANTE Feature #5947 (Closed): add an interactive log output window in the modeler window
- Addressed in r331 to r346.
Closing for now. Reopen if features missing.
- 08:33 am SEXTANTE Bug #6145: R doesn't seem to be working under Linux
- Ok. Sextante R now tries to install rgdal if unavailable. Please check if this doesn't cause issues in your setup (Wi...
- 07:59 am SEXTANTE Bug #6145: R doesn't seem to be working under Linux
- Sorry, it is:...
- 07:58 am SEXTANTE Bug #6145: R doesn't seem to be working under Linux
- Hello andre,
I had to manually install RGDAL for R to work in qgis (under debian). Do you have that package instal...
- 02:24 am SEXTANTE Feature #5381: Info panel or tab for user feedback
- Ok. I have implemented something like I imagined. See attachment. Also errors are just shown in the log (in red): no ...
- 05:02 pm SEXTANTE Bug #5973: sextante crash
- I can't reproduce the bug. Are you sure you ran `svn update` (or your GUI tool) from the sextante root directory (i.e...
- 07:58 pm SEXTANTE Feature #5807: Develop a test suite
- I have added a basic test suite. Will continue to improve on that, but if there are things in particular you want to ...
- 07:55 pm SEXTANTE Bug #5930: Problem with ROI parameter in Sextante with OTB applications
- Does r282 solve the issue?
Also available in: Atom