- Registered on: 01/25/2011
- Last connection: 05/16/2013
Reported issues: 68
- 09:51 am Quantum GIS Desktop Bug #7835 (Closed): Opening WMS layer properties crashes QGIS
- Tested with today's nightly on Win 7 and different layers from
- 02:46 pm Quantum GIS Desktop Bug #7619: Setting a "max" value in Raster Properties Histogram has no effect
- I guess it's fine now. Thanks!
- 04:41 am Quantum GIS Desktop Bug #7784 (Closed): Browser keeps crashing when navigating the tree
- as reported by Daniel on http://gis.stackexchange.com/questions/60297/qgis-1-9-0-browser-crash
I installed QGis 1....
- 07:56 am Quantum GIS Desktop Bug #7619: Setting a "max" value in Raster Properties Histogram has no effect
- Hi Etienne! I now understand what was the motivation behind the feature. To communicate to the user what to expect fr...
- 11:01 pm Quantum GIS Desktop Bug #7730 (New): Forward transformation error with symbol levels and labeling causes QGIS to hang
- Please find the complete mailing list conversation at: http://osgeo-org.1560.x6.nabble.com/Transformation-amp-labelin...
- 01:17 pm SEXTANTE Bug #7727 (Feedback): Can't use GRASS rasters
- As reported: http://osgeo-org.1560.x6.nabble.com/Should-it-be-possible-to-use-GRASS-rasters-in-Sextante-td5048075.htm...
- 01:15 pm Quantum GIS Desktop Bug #7726 (New): "Add class" to graduated renderer replaces an existing one
- As reported: http://osgeo-org.1560.x6.nabble.com/quot-Add-class-quot-to-graduated-renderer-replaces-an-existing-one-t...
- 03:43 am Quantum GIS Desktop Bug #7724 (New): Label type cases do not alter output if label text is upper case
- To replicate, use the airport.shp from QGIS sample data. The name attribute texts are all upper case. Changing the la...
- 03:35 am SEXTANTE Bug #6918: qgis:dissolve - Dissolve all not working
- It's really odd, because if I run Dissolve directly in the toolbox and select "dissolve all" NO, then it does dissolv...
- 03:30 am SEXTANTE Bug #6918 (Reopened): qgis:dissolve - Dissolve all not working
- I'm testing with current nighly and "dissolve all" yes does not dissolve all features.
Also, it makes no sense tha...
Also available in: Atom