- Registered on: 03/23/2011
- Last connection: 06/13/2013
Reported issues: 108
- 01:51 pm QGIS Desktop Bug #8040 (Closed): sip-related build failure in trunk
- Attempting to build the latest code, I fail with the following output. Perhaps this is related to recent sip updates:...
- 07:59 pm QGIS Desktop Bug #7890 (New): Composer layer transparency not respected in legend
- Layer transparency applied under "Layer rendering" is not respected in composer legends. Instead, layers show the tra...
- 11:57 pm QGIS Desktop Bug #7340: GRASS Shell cursor misbehaving
- A note to say this problem is reproducible on my OSX platform with trunk as of 01 May 2013.
- 11:16 am SEXTANTE Bug #7697 (New): GRASS commands, OS X not working
- On OS X, there are a few different approaches for installing QGIS and dependencies. On my machine, I use a package ma...
- 01:28 pm QGIS Desktop Bug #7655 (Closed): Raster saturation scaling incorrectly
- The raster saturation is not incrementing correctly when switching from saturation 0 (zero) to saturation level 1 (on...
- 01:09 pm QGIS Desktop Bug #7470: Fail to prompt document save after print composer changes
- Should read "Note from dakcarto", and s/to/from in his comment.
- 01:07 pm QGIS Desktop Bug #7470 (New): Fail to prompt document save after print composer changes
- When opening a document then a composer item, making changes to the composer does not dirty the document. If you quit...
- 06:48 pm QGIS Desktop Bug #7134: new labels are not saved in qml as they were old labels
- And the inverse is true as well. I.e., loading a qml file with labeling definitions fails to change the labeling opti...
- 12:27 pm QGIS Desktop Bug #6686 (New): Embedded layers from projects with groups misbehaving
- When I embed layers from an existing project, I get unusual and incorrect behavior when the embedded project file has...
- 12:13 pm QGIS Desktop Bug #6685 (New): Embedded layers in groups cannot be moved
- When embedding layers from an outside project, layers that are not in groups can be re-ordered in the map legend. If ...
Also available in: Atom