- Registered on: 04/19/2011
- Last connection: 10/07/2013
Reported issues: 18
- 07:58 pm QGIS Application Bug #8996 (Reopened): Composer crashes QGIS when setComposition() method called
- There is /KeepReference/ argument annotation in SIP that should take care of these cases: increase the reference coun...
- 09:49 pm QGIS Application Feature #8739 (New): World file created from Project->Save as image has wrong extension for vario...
- The mentioned changeset actually fixes #8793, not this one.
- 12:33 am QGIS Application Bug #8793: Crash while Exporting OpenStreetMap Topology to SpatiaLite
- Export of polygons from Bremen-latest works for me without any crashes.
- 06:37 am QGIS Application Bug #8793: Crash while Exporting OpenStreetMap Topology to SpatiaLite
- Umm... the file has 180mb... Any chance for a smaller dataset that exhibits the crash? (I have currently slow and bad...
- 04:58 pm QGIS for Android Wiki edit: Wiki (#40)
- 08:59 pm QGIS Application Revision a7409b74058d2823493511ecbd3930198c4ca8ff: Plugin layers: added support for legend symbol...
- 07:57 am QGIS Application Revision 4ad4bdf7049f992f9a3061e5998043439bc99ed1: Message bar: do not add menu with "close all" ...
- 03:03 am QGIS Application Bug #8878: OSM plugin fails to download all data within given extent
- QGIS currently uses this kind of query for download:...
- 10:49 am QGIS Application Bug #8865 (Closed): qgis fails to import/load all points from the attached .osm file
- Fixed in commit:7dc20ef50719c94ccd24d4b862dd278931acb19d (master) and commit:c8c802fba6ec3e903285ae6c8fd5af4e02415f0f...
- 10:46 am QGIS Application Revision c8c802fba6ec3e903285ae6c8fd5af4e02415f0f: [osm] Fix missing nodes with 64-bit ID (#8865)
Also available in: Atom