- Registered on: 11/26/2010
- Last connection: 04/26/2013
- OpenLayers Plugin (Manager, Developer, 02/27/2011)
- QGIS for Android (Developer, 08/31/2011)
- QGIS Redmine (aka Hub) (Manager, 06/05/2011)
- Quantum GIS Desktop (Developer, Reporter, 07/06/2011)
- Quantum GIS Web Client (Developer, 05/26/2011)
- UMN Mapserver QGIS plugin (Manager, Developer, 11/26/2010)
- User Plugins (Manager, Reporter, 11/26/2010)
Reported issues: 10
- 02:54 pm Quantum GIS Desktop Revision 1436056f77d6bb465d54bdebfccaac351e3d39ea: Globe: Fix compilation with osgearth 2.4
- 12:47 pm Quantum GIS Desktop Wiki edit: API_changes_for_version_20 (#30)
- API diff update
- 03:59 pm OpenLayers Plugin Bug #6916 (Closed): QgsCoordinateReferenceSystem object has no attribute createFromEpsg - API cle...
- Fixed in 1.1.0
- 12:13 am QGIS Redmine (aka Hub) Support #7029 (Closed): Frequent errors 500
- The merge conflicts were caused by a manual gitosis config conflicting with the redmine gitosis plugin. I solved the ...
- 02:24 am Quantum GIS Desktop Wiki edit: QGIS_Server_Tutorial (#21)
- Link to Anitas installation blog post
- 05:57 am Quantum GIS Plugin Site Feature #6998: QGIS Plugin site homepage missing to project page
- I've set plugins.qgis.org as home page. Please close ticket.
- 12:03 am OpenLayers Plugin Bug #6653: OpenLayers 1.0.0 Ubuntu 12.04 Print manager misallignment
- Hi Peter,
Looking at images it is not absolutely clear to me, where the offset are. Could you put some marks in the ...
- 01:12 pm OpenLayers Plugin Bug #4005: "forward transform" error message needs improvement
- Is this still happening with the current version 1.0.0?
- 01:10 pm OpenLayers Plugin Bug #4610: failed with error: latitude or longitude exceeded limits
- Is this still happening with newer version (0.90 or newer)?
- 01:08 pm OpenLayers Plugin Bug #4942 (Closed): If a layer from the OL is in the toc (even disabled) then zooming in/out is l...
- There are no more zoom level limits since V0.90
Also available in: Atom