- Registered on: 06/04/2011
Reported issues: 27
- 11:40 am QGIS Application Feature #779: Python error at startup
- I'm afraid it's not solved. I have uninstalled python-qt4 and python-sip packages with no warning about any qgis pack...
- 08:46 am QGIS Application Bug #931 (Closed): Unable to check/uncheck plugins with mouse in plugin manager
- When you open Plugin manager dialog, it's not possible to check/uncheck plugins using mouse click. You can only do it...
- 08:35 am QGIS Application Bug #919 (Closed): Strings from Plugin installer not in qgis_ts file
- Strings _Plugin installer_, _Install plugin_, _Author_ and _Official QGIS repository_ from the plugin installer are n...
- 11:35 am QGIS Application Bug #917 (Closed): Unable to focus on qgis main window when editing attribute table
- If you open attribute table and click on "Start editing", then it's not possible to go back to qgis main window for a...
- 08:42 am QGIS Application Bug #916 (Closed): Attribute table name not displayed
- According to code in qgslegendlayerfile.cpp (see below), it's supposed that the name of layers should appear in the t...
- 10:53 am QGIS Application Feature #879: Add 'Help contents' in different languages
- Added patch _bug879fix2.diff_ that makes new files in /doc and /doc/images be installed.
- 09:00 am QGIS Application Bug #903 (Closed): Line breaks from internationalized messages don't appear in ts files
- I've detected that the \n clause in the string tr(" is not a [[PostgreSQL]]/PostGIS layer.\n") from qgspggeoprocessin...
- 07:41 am QGIS Application Bug #902: Typos error in "Old version project file" warning
- Attached patch fixes the error.
- 07:39 am QGIS Application Bug #902 (Closed): Typos error in "Old version project file" warning
- verision should be version
- 12:04 pm QGIS Application Feature #879: Add 'Help contents' in different languages
- Attached bug879fix.diff includes:
* Modified index.html including links to en, de, es and pt index_xx.html. Thess a...
Also available in: Atom