- Registered on: 06/04/2011
Reported issues: 4
- 06:08 am QGIS Application Bug #3804: Georeferencer deletes active raster
- Ok, I think selecting the same input and output file should be disallowed, as it is to
easy to shoot oneself in the ...
- 01:49 pm QGIS Application Bug #3596 (Closed): georeferencer broken
- Should be fixed in commit:1d974e8a (SVN r15482)
- 03:30 pm QGIS Application Bug #3596: georeferencer broken
- I'll look into this tomorrow.
- 11:58 pm QGIS Application Feature #2881 (Closed): Georeference's plugin have use translator text to COMPRESS argument in ...
- Fixed in commit:6cd0f0ee (SVN r13960).
- 08:55 am QGIS Application Feature #2890: Georeference's plugin can work with changes of projections
- Thanks Luiz for these excellent additions. I have commited parts of your changes in commit:6cd0f0ee (SVN r13960), com...
- 08:20 am QGIS Application Feature #2890 (In Progress): Georeference's plugin can work with changes of projections
- Hi Luiz,
thank you for your contribution. I must confess I haven't fully understood the patch
description, so ca...
- 05:52 am QGIS Application Feature #2731 (In Progress): Show residual in georeferencer in map units (if possible)
- Applied in commit:4d46f190 (SVN r13553) - thanks, Marco.
I'll leave the ticket open for now, because I'd eventuall...
- 02:37 am QGIS Application Feature #2673 (Closed): Enhancements for georeferencer
- The problem with Qt 4.6 seems to be fixed with commit:f8b728bd (SVN r13501), so I have commited the remainder of your...
- 06:37 am QGIS Application Feature #2673: Enhancements for georeferencer
I have commited part of the patch in commit:a9f345f0 (SVN r13437), except for the dock widget stuff.
- 02:46 am QGIS Application Feature #2673: Enhancements for georeferencer
- Hi Marco,
thanks for the patch, looks great. One question though, is it the intended behaviour that
the pdf repor...
Also available in: Atom