- Registered on: 06/04/2011
- Last connection: 03/14/2012
Reported issues: 10
- 12:09 pm QGIS Desktop Bug #5163: points in polygon: does not count points on boundaries
- This is because it isn't programmed to test for intersections :-p The tool checks for containment: It uses QgsGeometr...
- 09:12 am QGIS Desktop Feature #3810: Join attributes by location crash
- A point of clarification:
> Process ran very slowly up to 27% completeness and then QGIS stopped responding and cras...
- 04:24 pm QGIS Desktop Feature #3373 (Closed): fTools buffer geoprocessing error with certain data
- This ticket is actually a duplicate of #3148, which has been closed as of commit:c08e1a42 (SVN r15386). [[QgsVectorFi...
- 04:19 pm QGIS Desktop Feature #3256 (Closed): add batch mode in ftools "export to new projection" (for shapefiles)
- The export to projection tool has been removed from fTool/QGIS in favor of the built-in save as... functionality. I a...
- 10:31 am QGIS Desktop Bug #3371: Random points is terribly slow with complex features
- Replying to [comment:4 borysiasty]:
> Ok. Carson, what about threading and a small STOP button (ftools-wide)?
- 07:02 am QGIS Desktop Bug #3325 (Closed): Crash when using graduated renderer in Jenks mode with classes >= amount of ...
- Well why would you want to go and do a thing like that? ;)
Fixed in commit:c4413b62 (SVN r14901).
- 03:21 pm QGIS Desktop Bug #3244 (Closed): AddGeometry- faulty units and precision
- The attached shapefile is not in a projected coordinate system, so measuring area and perimeter does not really make ...
- 04:27 pm QGIS Desktop Bug #3214: Mean coordinates wrong
- Unable to reproduce these results here (testing using both points and polygons). Is it possible that you performed a ...
- 02:34 pm QGIS Desktop Bug #3213 (Closed): Random points: min distance between points seems impossible to activate
- Fixed in commit:94ffa634 (SVN r14735)
In fact, this is not currently a valid option, and has now been removed.
- 06:04 am QGIS Desktop Feature #3207 (Closed): Check Geometry don't works with SIP < 4.9
- Applied in commit:f084b2c7 (SVN r14640).
Also available in: Atom