Brendan Morley -
- Registered on: 06/04/2011
Reported issues: 9
- 12:56 am QGIS Application Bug #271: svn 2006.09.14 crashes after using "Move vertex" on an empty canvas
- Probably best to start-up the Add/Move/Delete Vertex buttons disabled, so that this sequence can't occur.
- 12:41 am QGIS Application Bug #246 (Closed): QGIS 0.8.0 Preview 1 crashes on loading a shapefile
- The example file http://www.mapserver.sk/~wonder/qgis/EC_21_12_2005.zip seems to work OK on a combination Windows Ser...
- 09:26 pm QGIS Application Bug #179 (New): Transparent WMS Layer aren't shown transparent.
- I'm going to push this out from a 0.8 release as it doesn't appear to be a problem with QGIS and therefore shouldn't ...
- 02:35 pm QGIS Application Bug #236 (Closed): Cannot stop editing
- Fixed in commit:b61cda32 (SVN r5703). It was "only" broken in .
- 02:26 am QGIS Application Bug #235: crash loading shape files
- Is this shapefile something you can make available to the QGIS developers?
Which version of QGIS are you using?
- 03:56 pm QGIS Application Bug #221: can't connect wms server
- Can you give the URL you are trying?
And also, just to confirm, you are not using a username nor password?
- 08:10 pm QGIS Application Bug #188 (Closed): Edits of an added feature do not commit
- I'll close as it was a theoretical bug. In fact, I looked a little further and realised that the assumption made in ...
- 07:44 pm QGIS Application Feature #204 (Closed): Rasters with multiple projections in a project are not handled gracefully
- If a map canvas has 2 or more rasters added to it, in different projections, only the first projection is honoured. ...
- 08:35 pm QGIS Application Bug #198: Identify doesn't work after the first time
- Guess what, I'm having reproducing this one too.
- 06:35 pm QGIS Application Feature #196 (Closed): Identify Tool, even if disabled in GUI, still attempts to identify non-que...
- Further to #3908, consider the situation where an open QGIS Project has multiple layers and one of them is a non-quer...
Also available in: Atom