- Registered on: 06/04/2011
- Last connection: 10/02/2013
Reported issues: 59
- 11:57 am QGIS Application Feature #8728 (New): default folder for composer template
- Default folder for composer templates is in the porgram folder under apps, composer_templates.
You can`t change this...
- 11:09 am QGIS Application Bug #8660: QGIS 2.0 64bit handles JPG rasters incorrectly
- Works now fine in QSGeo4W64 QGIS-dev Codeversion 52ac084.
- 12:16 pm QGIS Application Bug #8660 (Closed): QGIS 2.0 64bit handles JPG rasters incorrectly
- Raster pictures (.jpg) in the georeferencing modul in QGIS 2.0 64bit and master are shown with coloured stripes. The...
- 01:32 pm QGIS Application Bug #8588: problems with grass plug-in on QGIS 64bit
- Path in qgis-dev.bat leads to directory OSGEO4W --> = 32 bit.
The standard path for 64bit is "OSGEO4W64".
- 01:50 pm QGIS Application Bug #7791: QGIS master crash while printing large format (A1, A0) from map composer
- Tested print with qgis-dev 184.108.40.206, 64 bit OSGeo4W from Jürgen Fischer
Print Raster A1 at 600dpi is ok.
- 01:25 pm QGIS Application Bug #8085: A 64 bits build on Windows crash on exit
- confirm crash while exit on win7 64bit.
Screenshot with dmp popup is attached.
- 12:42 pm QGIS Application Bug #7791: QGIS master crash while printing large format (A1, A0) from map composer
- Seems it is the same item.
In the first developing steps of print composer, I had reported this bug.
I believe, tha...
- 01:39 pm QGIS Application Bug #7791 (Closed): QGIS master crash while printing large format (A1, A0) from map composer
- Printing large format(A1, A0) from mapcomposer wich content aerospatial fotos, Qgis-msater(5f06eec) crash and reports...
- 12:22 pm EasyCustomLabeling plugin Bug #7230 (Closed): python error while generating centroid layer ready for custom labeling tools
- while generating centroid layer ready for custom labeling tools, a python error occurs. (I think it is because off th...
- 12:26 pm QGIS Application Bug #7105: ftools execute functions only with the first datarecord from source in QGIS master
- Upate to rev. b35a456, ftools works ok with all datarecords.
Only buffer function brings the following error repor...
Also available in: Atom