- Registered on: 06/04/2011
- Last connection: 05/12/2013
Reported issues: 208
- 01:36 am Valuetool Bug #6086 (Closed): Statistics are not detected
- No, it seems to have been fixed some time in the last couple of weeks
- 04:32 pm Quantum GIS Desktop Wiki edit: 9_QGIS_Developer_Meeting_in_Valmiera_2013 (#96)
- fix typo
- 03:18 pm Quantum GIS Desktop Wiki edit: Google_Summer_of_Code_2013 (#5)
- add idea: vector editing tools
- 11:49 am Quantum GIS Desktop Bug #3250 (Closed): Vector layers printed/exported as rasters, even when "Print as Raster" is unc...
- I think we might as well close this ticket.
- 12:24 pm Quantum GIS Desktop Bug #3250: Vector layers printed/exported as rasters, even when "Print as Raster" is unchecked
- > the line pattern fill seems to be implemented to create a raster fill
Then _that_ is a bug.
See discussion at...
- 03:55 pm Quantum GIS Desktop Feature #7044 (New): list all layers that the current layer is joined to
- Before removing a layer from a project, the user may want to check whether it is joined to any other layers. There i...
- 05:09 pm Quantum GIS Desktop Feature #5115: Save more than one style in a .qml file and give user a choice when loading the layer
- > Someone might be interested in this:
> I saw a request for another desktop GIS for the ability to save multipl...
- 06:44 pm Quantum GIS Desktop Bug #6640: Problem with round function of the expression builder
- The status for this ticket probably shouldn't be "Feedback".
- 08:35 pm Quantum GIS Desktop Feature #6944: Node tool unselects nodes after moving multiple-selected nodes
- Also, another minor issue is that if you multiple-select two edges, the shared node is still selected, but it is draw...
- 08:29 pm Quantum GIS Desktop Feature #6944 (New): Node tool unselects nodes after moving multiple-selected nodes
- (1) Edit a polygon with the node tool.
(2) Click on a node to select it. Drag to move it. It will remain selected....
Also available in: Atom