- Registered on: 06/04/2011
- Last connection: 04/22/2013
Reported issues: 26
- 02:36 am Quantum GIS Desktop Bug #6675 (Closed): QgsVectorLayer.featureCount() returns always zero with Python
- The QgsVectorLayer.featureCount() method returns zero with python.
# Load a Postgis layer
# Select layer in legen...
- 05:21 am Quantum GIS Desktop Bug #6647: Combobox text from custom form is not written to feature
- I think it's the new QgsAttributeEditor::createAttributeEditor() method. If you got a combobox in your custom featur...
- 03:55 am Quantum GIS Desktop Bug #6647 (Closed): Combobox text from custom form is not written to feature
- When using custom forms with comboboxes, the current text from the combobox is not written/saved to the feature.
- 07:06 am Quantum GIS Desktop Bug #6638 (Closed): Cannot set custom form with python for vector layer
- Since the python bindings for the QgsVectorLayer.setEditorLayout() method are missing, it's now impossible to set a c...
- 07:03 am Quantum GIS Desktop Bug #6637 (New): View feature form in identify result makes QGIS crash if first attribut is hidden
- If the edit widget of the first attribut is set to hidden, QGIS will crash when trying to view the feature form from ...
- 12:16 pm Quantum GIS Desktop Bug #6502: Changing edit widget type for geometry less tables crashes QGIS
- Sample data attached (*.dbf). But also crashes with Postgis.
- 04:50 am Quantum GIS Desktop Bug #6502 (Closed): Changing edit widget type for geometry less tables crashes QGIS
- When trying to change the edit widget type for geometry less tables (e.g. line edit -> filename) QGIS crashes. Works ...
- 01:40 am Quantum GIS Desktop Bug #5520 (New): Wrong boundingbox values in GetCapabilities for empy layers
- For layers without any feature the bbox calculation for the GetCapabilities request is wrong. The result is some 'non...
- 04:30 am Quantum GIS Desktop Bug #3720 (Closed): Geometryless tables cannot be saved.
- It's not possible to save geometryless tables (e.g. from postgis) into a file.
- 07:12 am Quantum GIS Desktop Bug #3626 (Closed): WMS turns black into white
- Completely black color in WMS images seems to turned into white. See attached files (one from browser, one from QGIS)...
Also available in: Atom