- Registered on: 12/02/2010
- Last connection: 11/19/2013
Reported issues: 20
- 02:33 am QGIS Application Bug #8068: Wrong font display in qgis server
- I have seen that this bug also concerns the composer legend font size in server-side produced pdf. When exporting a c...
- 12:48 pm QGIS Application Bug #8221: QGIS Crashes when saving the project and corrupt project file
- Thanks a lot
- 02:15 am QGIS Application Bug #8221 (Closed): QGIS Crashes when saving the project and corrupt project file
- *Version* QGIS master version b7d7076
*Issue* : With an existing opened project, when you load a layer from the br...
- 08:17 am Lizmap Plugin Feature #8203: add an option "force use of postgis connections"
If you use the "Save and sync" button in Lizmap plugin, you must be aware the synchronization tool (winscp on w...
- 06:27 am Lizmap Plugin Feature #8203 (Resolved): add an option "force use of postgis connections"
- Hi Giovanni
Not at all, Lizmap does nothing to your project nor to your data, and does not convert postgis layers ...
- 12:28 am QGIS Application Bug #8123 (Closed): WFS Filter : send empty data instead of XML error when no feature found
- When a getFeature request has a FILTER parameter, and when no data corresponds, QGIS answer sometimes with ...
- 06:37 am QGIS Application Bug #7894: QGIS Server - GetPrint request does not respect text boxes size and position if dynami...
- Some more description added to be able to reproduce the problem.
Since QWebKit requires a running x-server to be ...
- 06:19 am QGIS Application Bug #7894 (Closed): QGIS Server - GetPrint request does not respect text boxes size and position ...
- I have set up a simple composer in QGIS (last master, compiled this morning). See attached picture *qgis_composer.png...
- 06:57 am Lizmap Web Client Feature #5672 (Resolved): Use layers data as zoom shortcuts
- 06:57 am Lizmap Web Client Feature #5681 (Resolved): Rendering order as layer tree or defined by the user
Also available in: Atom