- Registered on: 06/04/2011
- Last connection: 05/18/2012
Reported issues: 17
- 12:24 am QGIS Application Bug #5616 (New): "Add" button is enabled when no PostGIS layers are selected
- In the "Add PostGIS Table(s)" dialog, when no layers are selected, the "Add" button is enabled. Clicking this button ...
- 07:35 pm QGIS Application Bug #5411 (New): Highlighted features are not at top of the canvas
- It is important to see highlighted features on the map, however in QGIS 1.7.4, highlighted features can be visually o...
- 02:45 pm QGIS Application Feature #4936 (New): Ability to flip or reverse direction of a linestring
- As of QGIS 1.7.3, there doesn't appear to be any way to reverse the direction of a linestring (or linear ring).
- 03:42 pm QGIS Application Bug #4592 (Closed): Incorrect PRJ file for EPSG:27200 NZGD49 / New Zealand Map Grid
- When exporting (Save As) layer data from QGIS master to Shapefile, the associated .prj file has incorrect projection ...
- 01:30 am QGIS Application Feature #2666: Improve the select
- The scope of this bug might need to be split into a few separate tickets, but I completely agree that the ideas in th...
- 04:06 pm QGIS Application Feature #2730: Support PostGIS geography type
- A simple workaround is to create views that cast the geography column(s) to geometry. This gets slightly more complic...
- 08:09 am QGIS Application Bug #2486 (New): Unique value symbology doesn't work in canvas with postgres "character" data type
- If a unique value symbology is applied to a [[PostGIS]] layer with a data type "character", it can be formatted norma...
- 05:36 pm QGIS Application Bug #1876 (Closed): PostgreSQL text fields become zero-length strings when blanked on attribute u...
- This bug is simple to create in QGIS 1.0.x and 1.2.x.
Edit any [[PostGIS]] layer with several text fields:
- 05:39 pm QGIS Application Feature #1786 (Closed): SVG symbols don't highlight when selected
- Selecting points from the GIS canvas works for built-in symbols (circle, etc.), where the symbol is "highlighted" or ...
- 01:11 am QGIS Application Feature #1780 (New): Labels: Data defined position from geometry column
- I would like to use a geometry (POINT) attribute to position label, using the example postgres schema:...
Also available in: Atom