- Registered on: 06/04/2011
- Last connection: 11/18/2013
Reported issues: 25
- 09:16 am MemoryLayerSaver Bug #9077 (Resolved): saing projects raises error and mldata is not saved
- Hi Régis
Should be fixed with version 3.1 - I left a line of debugging code in there which for some reason has onl...
- 11:29 am QGIS Application Bug #8646: Python QgsRendererV2Widget not displaying on Windows 64 build
- Subtle indeed - great work. ATM I don't have a windows build environment, so can't confirm. But, in anticipation of...
- 11:45 am QGIS Application Revision 4072e39227da578f6bd8f359a5197e6ea70ef874: Merge pull request #917 from matthias-kuhn/csv...
- Fix CSV test to support python NULL value
- 05:01 pm QGIS Application Bug #8639 (Closed): QGIS 2.0.1 windows build - matplotlib requires dateutil
- Yup .. that's fixed it. Brilliant. Thanks
- 01:59 pm QGIS Application Bug #8646 (Reopened): Python QgsRendererV2Widget not displaying on Windows 64 build
- I maintain the VectorFieldRenderer widget, which implements a python custom renderer. The QGIS 2.0 version is workin...
- 02:08 pm QGIS Application Bug #8639: QGIS 2.0.1 windows build - matplotlib requires dateutil
- Hi Giovanni. I never installed the standalone 1.8, so don't know whether it was required or no. Brief research indi...
- 11:34 am QGIS Application Bug #8639 (Closed): QGIS 2.0.1 windows build - matplotlib requires dateutil
The standalone windows installer for QGIS includes the python matplotlib module required for (among other thin...
- 11:04 am QGIS Application Bug #8635: Activating Plugin "Add Delimited Text" causes QGIS 2.0.1 crash
- The delimited text capability was moved to core in 2.0 - somehow the old plugin is still be packaged with OSGeo4w
- 12:58 pm QGIS Application Wiki edit: Python_plugin_API_changes_from_18_to_20 (#21)
- 01:55 pm MemoryLayerSaver Bug #6075 (Closed): Memory layer saver adds fid columns under QGIS 1.8
Also available in: Atom