- Registered on: 06/04/2011
- Last connection: 01/16/2012
Reported issues: 2
- 09:43 am QGIS Application Bug #4717: Rotation affects offset direction
- Fixed by removing _rotatedOffset() function which was applying the rotation value to the symbol's centre point. Patch...
- 03:13 am QGIS Application Bug #3577 (Closed): Adding a print composer doesn't dirty the document
- 1. Add a raster or vector layer.
2. Save the project.
3. Create a new print composer and add some items to it.
- 03:07 am QGIS Application Bug #3530: Page orientation doesnt match composition orientation
- I'd be inclined to say this is a feature rather than a bug. Looking at a few other applications such as Acrobat Reade...
- 03:42 pm QGIS Application Bug #3369: Annotations disappear
- Doesn't crash for me with QGIS r14982M on Kubuntu 10.04, Qt 4.6.2
- 04:46 pm QGIS Application Bug #3295: SVG images rasterized when printing/exporting
- Attaching a patch to fix this bug/feature.
The [[QgsComposerPicture]] was rendering the SVG into a QImage cache an...
- 01:27 pm QGIS Application Bug #3295: SVG images rasterized when printing/exporting
- This also happens on rev 14936, Kubuntu 10.04, Qt 4.6.2
It appears to happen in the composer rather than the expor...
- 05:06 pm QGIS Application Feature #3354: Creating a new project with all layers from current project disabled doesn't show ...
On line 5623 of app/qgisapp.cpp, replace:
if ( askThem && ( [[QgsProject]]::instance()->isDirty() || mMapCanva...
- 10:23 am QGIS Application Feature #3354 (Closed): Creating a new project with all layers from current project disabled does...
- Steps to reproduce:
1) Create a new project
2) Add a vector or raster file to the TOC
3) Disable all layers in the...
- 07:59 am QGIS Application Bug #3224: SVG export scales page content (but not page size) to 333.3% of what it should be.
- Playing around with a quick Qt 4.6.0 test app, it seems that the scale issue can be fixed by either setting the sourc...
- 05:16 am QGIS Application Bug #3224: SVG export scales page content (but not page size) to 333.3% of what it should be.
- I can confirm this bug on QGIS 1.5 and Inkscape 0.47 on Kubuntu 10.04.
It is definitely the SVG export from Quantu...
Also available in: Atom