- Registered on: 06/04/2011
- Last connection: 06/27/2012
- Processing (SEXTANTE) (Reporter, 06/01/2012)
Reported issues: 44
- 06:32 am Processing (SEXTANTE) Bug #5881 (Closed): Using Swedish letters in the modeler
- If I add a new vector layer containing one or more of the Swedish letters å/ä/ö in the parameter name , I get an erro...
- 08:44 am Processing (SEXTANTE) Feature #5555: Replace model buttons with graphic icons
- No, sorry, I don´t have such a set of icons and my drawing skills are very limited. Let´s keep this ticket open and h...
- 08:42 am Processing (SEXTANTE) Feature #5568 (Closed): Disable model components
- I´d like to be able to disable model components. Creating a complex model can include quite a bit of experimenting an...
- 08:07 am Processing (SEXTANTE) Bug #5566 (Closed): QGIS crashes when reorganizing the model components
- QGIS crashes when reorganizing the model components. Steps to reproduce:
Create a new model
Add a vector layer
- 01:57 pm Processing (SEXTANTE) Bug #5554: QGIS crahses when opening an empty model
- I can reproduce this on QGIS 1.7.4 and SEXTANTE 1.0.5 on Windows Vista 64 bit, but if it works for you on svn and mas...
- 07:00 am Processing (SEXTANTE) Feature #5555 (Closed): Replace model buttons with graphic icons
- Let´s beautify the modeler and replace the text buttons with graphic icons, perhaps with text popping up when hoverin...
- 06:47 am Processing (SEXTANTE) Bug #5554 (Closed): QGIS crahses when opening an empty model
- If I create an empty text file, such as "test.model", with a text editor and try to open it with SEXTANTE modeler, QG...
- 01:24 am Processing (SEXTANTE) Feature #5496: Validate geometries
- If I understand you correctly, you are suggesting that my suggestions should be added to http://hub.qgis.org/projects...
- 11:41 pm Processing (SEXTANTE) Feature #5496: Validate geometries
- At least to me, spatial ETL is a far more common task than doing a GIS analysis, so I would very much like to see too...
- 12:24 pm Processing (SEXTANTE) Feature #5496 (Closed): Validate geometries
- How about adding a tool for validating geometries? I sometimes deal with data with corrupt/bad geometries and a tool ...
Also available in: Atom