- Registered on: 11/09/2011
- Last connection: 12/13/2013
Reported issues: 80
- 05:29 am QGIS Application Feature #9211: Optimisation: Don't render redundant features
- Mmm, not sure it is a good optimisation path. Most user do use blending modes and/or transparency options to visualiz...
- 12:40 am QGIS Application Bug #9175 (New): [processing] scripts with non ascii character can't be saved
- Adding a non ascii character in a script content fails on load, even with declaring # -*- coding: iso-8859-1 -*- on f...
- 07:15 am QGIS Application Feature #9163: Extend DBManager to Oracle
- In fact,
I tested typing a sql query directly in the qgs file, and it fails to load project, when doing the same wi...
- 06:33 am QGIS Application Feature #9163 (New): Extend DBManager to Oracle
- Hi all,
I miss the ability to create a datasource from a custom SQL query in Oracle.
Extending DBmanager (or have...
- 02:14 am QGIS Application Feature #8725: Speed improvement in the render of geometries for qgis
- Hi Alvaro, I tested your windows package, this is huge! Many thanks...
As a GIS administrator, I would need a gener...
- 08:00 am QGIS Application Bug #9078: Labels are truncated in printing
- are you sure, it's related to Atals use case?
I have labels truncated also in static printing and main Mapcanvas.
- 05:29 am QGIS Web Client Support #7938: jpeg WMS layer will not load
same here with latest osgeo4w 32 bit version, no jpeg output and i get a internal server error when trying to a...
- 12:56 am QGIS Application Feature #8766: Atlas current feature filter
- here is what I see:
Version de QGIS 2.0.1-Dufour Révision du code ebebdf3
Compilé avec Qt 4.7.1 Utilisant Qt 4.7...
- 08:29 am QGIS Application Feature #8766: Atlas current feature filter
- Ok, didn't know that. Anyway, it seems nathan's code is not functionnal in 32 bit package. Maybe other reasons explai...
- 07:36 am QGIS Application Feature #8766: Atlas current feature filter
- In my 32 bit osgeo4w installer, I get 2.1.0-55 where I get -60 in 64 bits version.
Also available in: Atom