The Public Sector Mapping Agreement (PSMA) allows free access to many more mapping layers than the free (to everyone) OpenData... but only to eligible public sector bodies.
For full details look at the Ordnance Survey website.
Members may order free maps for download, delivery on DVD or even hard drive.Layers provided include:
- OS MasterMap Topography Layer is the most detailed vector layer available at a usable scale down to 1:2,500. The level of detail is generally such that it shows individual houses.
- OS MasterMap Integrated Transport Network
- OS VectorMap Local provides a level of detail between the MasterMap Topology and the free (OpenData) VectorMap District layers.
- 1:10,000 Scale B & W and Colour Raster. These layers are available as both colour and black & white.
- 1:25,000 Scale Colour Raster
- 1:50,000 Scale Colour Raster
- National Land and Property Gazetteer
- OS MasterMap Address Layer
- OS MasterMap Address Layer 2
You must sign-up with Ordnance Survey BEFORE you can access the PSMA area of their website