Feature Freeze will take place on April 18, 2004. All new features for the 0.2 release must be in CVS by 2359 GMT on this date.
Code freeze will take place April 22, 2004. No additional changes to CVS will be allowed after this time, with the exception of last minute bug fixes.
April 25, 2004
These are the remaining tasks that must be addressed prior to release of QGIS 0.2
Pre-release 'shopping list'¶
- go through bugs list on sf and see what can be resolved without major impacts
- Try and identify the cause of paletted imagery slowness
- [DELAYED] Add vector of view extents and replace the Previous Extent function with Forward and Back view buttons to allow user to move back and forth between views.
- [DONE (TS)] Can the loaded plugin list be remembered from one session to the next?
- On the properties dialog for pg layer, can you make an apply button or wait cursor or progress bar. The gui is currently quite unresponsive when changing the layer type.
- [DELAYED] PostgreSQL/PostGIS layer management plugin (create/delete layers)
- GRASS support tested and implemented.
- Create SVG marker directory and supply a minimal set of markers for this release.
- Update translation files
- Modify auto* so that translation files are installed during make install
- Update Install documentation
- Update User guide
- Update website (don't deploy until release)